Free Pair of Havaianas Flip-Flops on june 9

chris

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.seventeen.com/havaianas -not working yet - enter Code: flipflops

for females ages 13-29

HOW TO ENTER THE Havaianas GIVEAWAY (July Issue): Starting June 9, 2009 at 12:01 AM (ET), go to seventeen.com/Havaianas and enter the code “flipflops” on the entry form to receive one (1) pair of Havaianas flip-flops from Havaianas (approximate retail value: $18). Three thousand (3,000) will be given away. One per person. Giveaway ends July 6, 2009. While supplies last. Once all flip-flops are distributed, there will be no substitute product given away. A notice will posted on seventeen.com when all 3,000 pairs have been given away.

Sara

Puzzled Member
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER! We have also accepted your subscription for Seventeen and will bill you $7.97 for 12 issues. Your first issue will be delivered to 8115 Cumberland Rd SW, Bowerston, OH 44695-9637 in 4-6 weeks.

Did anyone else get the message that you had signed up for a subscription?

Oh well, I always just send the bill back with a note that says "I did not sign up for a paid subscription." :kekeke:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER! We have also accepted your subscription for Seventeen and will bill you $7.97 for 12 issues. Your first issue will be delivered to 8115 Cumberland Rd SW, Bowerston, OH 44695-9637 in 4-6 weeks.

Did anyone else get the message that you had signed up for a subscription?

Oh well, I always just send the bill back with a note that says "I did not sign up for a paid subscription." :kekeke:

Redbook..I think any of the Hearst?? sweeps have a link that you have to click next to the pic of the mag to 'opt out" so you enter the sweeps without signing up for the mag....Chris has mentioned that before....it bit me in the ass awhile back but I always look now!:kekeke:

Sara

Puzzled Member
Oops, I just saw that there was a link to click to NOT sign up for a subscription! I was panicking, thinking I wouldn't get in, so I didn't read it! I could have ended up signing over my soul. :rofl::rofl:

eyeore65

just go to the top and chose contact us and then cancel and you can cancel them there no trouble (at least i think no trouble i have done it twice)

laceylovespink

Oops, I just saw that there was a link to click to NOT sign up for a subscription! I was panicking, thinking I wouldn't get in, so I didn't read it! I could have ended up signing over my soul. :rofl::rofl:

mine said the same thing...thanks for my order, yadda yadda.

We got click happy but hopefully we got the flip flops after all the trouble we'll go to to cancel the subscription :h5::rofl::rofl:

we3kings

relentless member

I signed over my soul, I'm such a stoop! :noes::(
Now I'll have to cancel.:hs:

register to remove this ad: