Free Package of any Idahoan Potato product -coupon

chris

Administrator
Staff member
PICKELFIEND12 said:
I've never seen a pdf coupon in black and white, and the wording is kind of blurry. Seems possibly altered..?
came directly from their site. I printed it straight to pdf

ZERO

Thanks, i was the first one finding this. I have the non-blurry version with 3 coupons in each page. Let me know if you want me to post it. Thanks.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
ZERO said:
Thanks, i was the first one finding this. I have the non-blurry version with 3 coupons in each page. Let me know if you want me to post it. Thanks.
the coupon was directly printed to PDF from the idahoan site when I posted this

Jen

I clicked on the link from Zero and it seems like a weird link... almost like a virus, is that a legit URL.. if not I would remove that post.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jen said:
I clicked on the link from Zero and it seems like a weird link... almost like a virus, is that a legit URL.. if not I would remove that post.
yea his link was working when he posted it but it must have gotten taken down or something. I deleted the post

ZERO

Thank you for removing it, i just got on and got this comment on my blog earlier. I had to remove the site because of the legal department. I deleted all the files too, so that idiot can quit whining.

I am with the Idahoan legal department, and you have allowed PDFs of now unavailable coupons to be posted on your site, xxxxxxxxxxx

Since these coupons are no longer available on our site (and haven't been since last week), you will be held liable for any damages resulting from the printing of these coupons from your site. Your site is in direct violation of the terms of the coupons (printed on each and every coupon) regarding fraudulent reproductions and electronic posting. Remove these PDFs immediately to limit your current and accumulating liabilities.

Be advised that this type of illegal sharing and reproduction constitutes fraud and a major liability for your site.

ZERO

i dont understand, i mean its the internet, how can he find me? I have no personal information. I took the site off as he said and he cant do anything more to me.

sheri

I don't understand why companies continue to put out coupons with an unlimited print when they know that this means that millions of them can be printed!...they need to set a limit on their site or go thru bricks if they don't know what they are doing....and like zero said how will they find him/her...send out the potato police?? :ugh:

ZERO

yea i promoted the coupon on my blog only 5 days. And suddenly someone have reported my site to them. I could have disabled my comments. But i decided to shut it off myself. But to know the free potatoes were no longer given away. Just cents off. But no big deal and i am moving on.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
PICKELFIEND12 said:
So does that mean what I already printed, I'm not allowed to use..?
nope, just make sure you hold onto the digital copy :wink:

ZERO

I have like 10 of them printed, i did save mine on the computer too. This coupon i have no problems with.

PICKELFIEND12

I went and did 3 today, the first wouldn't scan, which lead to the cashier to read the coupon, and it states, one coupon per purchase, so she didn't want to do more than one. I just told her, one item equals one purchase, so that's what I'm doing, lol. She didn't believe me, but did it anyway.

tripletsnthree

sheri said:
I they don't know what they are doing....and like zero said how will they find him/her...send out the potato police?? :ugh:

I used the coupon tonight at wal mart. The cashier was asking a lot of questions wanting to know where I got it, so I gave her several copies for herself...thinking back she may have had a badge. :eek3:

..................... :dunno: ........hope they don't link that back your way zero.

ZERO

im not worried about it, i will continue to use the coupons. it still scans smoothly.

ZERO

I just found the link to their server for the JPG files, has coupons that expire Nov. 30, and no expiration date.

register to remove this ad: