Free Orbit Flip Flops with Orbit Gum code

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I ordered 4 pair for me!! All I wear is flip flops here in Cali!!! It has to get pretty damn cold for me to actually put on real shoes!! LOL

Did you use different addresses? Because under the terms and conditions it says 3 per person, household and address and no more than 1 per day. Hopefully they let it slip by.

LRae17

Isn't this unethical if you haven't purchased the product? According to the Terms & Conditions it's supposed to be Gift with Purchase..."Only individual actual purchasers may participate."

Would love them, but haven't purchased the gum yet.

meg1111

Isn't this unethical if you haven't purchased the product? According to the Terms & Conditions it's supposed to be Gift with Purchase..."Only individual actual purchasers may participate."

:t:

thj0011

Resident Superhero

I agree but we're not here to be the ethics police. Some of these people may have bought the gum recently but threw away the package so that's not unethical. It's all a matter of opinion and it's not my place to judge. I have many packs of Orbit so I gave a code to a few people, I think that's fair too.

toniasdeals

At $1.49 for a pack of gum:mad:, I think I've paid for my flip flops, your flip flops, his flip flops......and don't get me started on earning them by having to watch those stupid commercials!!:puke:

LRae17

I agree but we're not here to be the ethics police. Some of these people may have bought the gum recently but threw away the package so that's not unethical. It's all a matter of opinion and it's not my place to judge. I have many packs of Orbit so I gave a code to a few people, I think that's fair too.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be the "ethics police", just thought it might be good to let folks know because from the original post you wouldn't know it was meant to be a gift with purchase unless you actually read the Terms and Conditions and most of us, including me, don't always read those. Certainly didn't mean to offend or sound like I was judging.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Sorry, wasn't trying to be the "ethics police", just thought it might be good to let folks know because from the original post you wouldn't know it was meant to be a gift with purchase unless you actually read the Terms and Conditions and most of us, including me, don't always read those. Certainly didn't mean to offend or sound like I was judging.

Oh I know you had good intentions. I just wanted to clear the air before anyone else did because I know some people can take it the wrong way when the word unethical comes along. Just trying to prevent any negative comments. :h5:

MSTEELMA69

I ran to the store(its only 2 houses away) and bought 2 packs and used the code 4 times so Im cool!! I sent two to my house and 2 my daughters house.

register to remove this ad: