Free Olsenboyee Tshirt tomorrow from JCPenney -S&H

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I got a free T-shirt from J.C. Penneys just now 3:10 pm EST. I did have to pay shipping charges but according to the Facebook page, you just need to call J.C. Penney's to get that charge taken off your order. :jump:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I'm sorry you feel this way ______. Please send an email to facebook@jcpenney.com and a Customer Care Representative will be in touch with you shortly.

They are refunding shipping charges back to credit card used.. i ordered, free gift :)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
another tip: try calling some other time.. the system is probably down, customer service is busy.. etc etc.. they will be refunding the shipping charge anyway..

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
another tip: try calling some other time.. the system is probably down, customer service is busy.. etc etc.. they will be refunding the shipping charge anyway..

Are you saying that they will be refunding the shipping charge even if you don't call or email them?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Are you saying that they will be refunding the shipping charge even if you don't call or email them?

you still need to call but maybe not this time (?).. i will email them, im quite sure they are very busy with the orders.. poor customer service, it isnt their fault

register to remove this ad: