Free nike shoes on tuesday from Doctor Oz

jldavern

I haven't gotten in any of the dr oz giveaways but you can't really complain over something they are giving you for free.

krissyg89

My "confirmation" screen said that it's over.

Kinda sucks that I had to submit my info before it actually told me that......

Dewdrop01

I haven't yet. But fwiw when I won the $50 gc to target, I *think* it was a few days before I had an email about it...

stella04

I got the confirmation email this morning. I can't decide which pair I want I'm so excited I haven't won anything in awhile:jump:

Mandy83

I got the confirmation email this morning. I had NO IDEA I won!!! I picked the Nike Free XT Quick Fit + Women's Training Shoe in white & black.

:jump:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
I got the confirmation email this morning. I can't decide which pair I want I'm so excited I haven't won anything in awhile:jump:
:h5:
I got the confirmation email this morning. I had NO IDEA I won!!! I picked the Nike Free XT Quick Fit + Women's Training Shoe in white & black.

:jump:
I also got my confirmation this morning! I'm so excited I won! I picked Nike Free TR for my husband.
My first time winning ANYTHING! I'm very excited... and motivated to move my workouts outdoors!:jump:

Buckeye80

Didnt get a email yet, and I submitted 5 mins after it started. My dad really needs shoes and I was looking forward to this.

register to remove this ad: