FREE Hershey Park Tickets to Chevy Owners

shannonlynn21

Your VIN is on your vehicle. Look at the dash from the outside all the way to the driver's side. It should also be in your driver's door jam. Should also be on your insurance card.

auntcrystal77

Your VIN is on your vehicle. Look at the dash from the outside all the way to the driver's side. It should also be in your driver's door jam. Should also be on your insurance card.

thanks my chevy right now is getting repaired(has been for 9 months now):mad: and my other one is at work with hubby lol so i guess i have to wait---what would u be looking for in a trade-my sister went today there and we wanted to go but just didnt have the money for all of us:(

shannonlynn21

I'm open to offers Crystal. I would probably rather I wait to I actually have them in hand before we work out a trade though. I ordered four and it said they were a $50 value each....is that correct?

auntcrystal77

im thinking they were around 40-50 a piece yes--just let me know :) is there a limit per each vehicle? im wondering if maybe i can get enough for me and hubby and kids lol
thanks

shannonlynn21

You can get between 2 and 4 for each VIN.

You do have to go on a certain day though. There were 3 dates to choose from but I forgot which one I did now. I think I chose the middle date (August something)

auntcrystal77

i tried but i keep getting error so maybe theres just too many people trying-boy i hope i can get 4 for all of us-will save us tons!

eyeore65

auntcrystal i have 4 coming and i know i won't use them if you want them maybe we can work something out

auntcrystal77

How did you find out that your car was too old? We have a Cavalier so I ordered 4 tickets. The funny thing is we just went like 3 weeks ago but we got military discount to get in though. :uh:

im not sure if it was too old but i just tried it and it would take it so i did my other newer one and it took it with no problem i just assumed it was too old lol

rissasweetay

im not sure if it was too old but i just tried it and it would take it so i did my other newer one and it took it with no problem i just assumed it was too old lol

Oh okay. I wonder why that happened. I should tell my MIL about this, she bought a car just like my hubbys except her's is a 4-door instead of a 2-door.

lilliesmommy

Just so you know these can actually be used any day to get in. I used mine last weekend and it wasn't a day listed. The only difference is the days listed are Chevy Appreciation days and they will be Chevy offers.

register to remove this ad: