Free Herbal Essences Shampoo or Conditioner tomorrow

webhunting.info

lmao. i'm cracking up at chris and lexi out on the front page.
okay... so i'm facebook stupid. do i really have to rsvp? i clicked on "attending" and i don't know what to do next. lmao.

Alicialicious

I can't do this...I'm 2 hours ahead in mexico but I live in Seattle which is 2 hours behind...What time should I be on! Help me!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
okay... so i'm facebook stupid. do i really have to rsvp? i clicked on "attending" and i don't know what to do next. lmao.

hard to say with these facebook ones. Half the time you dont even need to be a fan either

ByandBy

How does it work?
RSVP to this event and come back to this page on 10/2 to get the details. Of course, certain terms and conditions apply.

At that specific time you go back to that page. Must be logged into your facebook account. I assume the coupon link or form will be posted. :)

ByandBy

I did it and finally did IE and the form came up. Just keep refreshing. I pray you guys get it. IDK how I was lucky to get it, Normally I am the last or never get in on things like this.

3bears

:h5:
i just got it tooo. hope the coupon will come

I did it and finally did IE and the form came up. Just keep refreshing. I pray you guys get it. IDK how I was lucky to get it, Normally I am the last or never get in on things like this.

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

register to remove this ad: