FREE Haiti Bracelet

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by rocksprite, Jan 13, 2011.

1. rocksprite

rocksprite Member

Coupon Cabin is giving a FREE $10 Credit to Beyond the Rack = FREE Haiti Bracelet. Go to Beyondtherack.com and enter coupon code: PSCOUPONCABIN10 to get a $10 Credit. They have a Haiti Bracelet + FREE Shipping for only $10, so FREE after Credit. Plus, 100% of sales go to help Haiti

You have to create a NEW account, so just go to the Beyondtherack.com homepage and enter the promo code where it says invitation code. Then fill out your info and login and you will see your $10 credit on the top left.

Register to remove this ad
  3. rocksprite

rocksprite Member

I didn't have to pay any tax either it was completely free

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  4. onelostdragon

onelostdragon New Member

Does anyone have a invite code ?

5. soupbean73

soupbean73 The Finder

It is PSCOUPONCABIN10

6. chrisman

chrisman New Member

thanks a bunch

7. PSBean

PSBean Member

thnx, looks pretty cool, can't wait to get it. :)

8. PopCulture

PopCulture New Member

Cool. I would love to buy more too. I hope Haiti is really benefiting from these sales.

9. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

I got the credit now showing. What is the bracelet under?

10. kathisierra

kathisierra Main Page Member

Per main page of free stuff times, its expired, you can save the credit for something in the future however.

11. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

thanks. will do.

12. chrisman

chrisman New Member

quick thing regarding the credit if you didnt get the bracelet, shipping for this site is always 9.95 so unless they are offering another item with free shipping then the credit will only compensate for the shipping

13. VivaLa$herry

VivaLa$herry Chillin Member

darn i missed this one, but I have a $10 credit for next time

14. chrisman

chrisman New Member

anyone receive theres yet? was gonna give it to a friend and expected them to be here by now

15. PSBean

PSBean Member

last thing i heard on this, was that a lot of peeps ordered them and it would be a bit longer than expected.

16. stelyn

stelyn New Member

Mine came in today's mail! It's really neat :) Hope you guys get yours soon!

17. Jaimene

Jaimene New Member

Got mine today. Doesn't fit my wrist since it's made of paper and you can't stretch it out! But still pretty neat.

18. chrisman

chrisman New Member

Mine came too. As for the bracelets I think it's great that I was able to help haiti out

19. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

got mine! not worth a $1 in my opinion.. but it was free and i was able to help haiti i guess..

20. stelyn

stelyn New Member

The one I got was actually really cute with chunks of designs like flowers or colors or patterns in a somewhat symmetrical layout. I guess they are all handmade and it depends on the creativity/artistic ability of the person who created each. My friend also got hers today and I was surprised to see it looking very drab and unappealing. Either way, Haiti got something out of it so it's all good!

21. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

oh ok that makes sense.. the one i received is just like newspaper and cardboard(?).. no biggie though:bigthumb: