Free gift from Jose Cuervo

krissyg89

It does say "8 weeks for delivery of items", and 8 weeks (for me) is next week. But sometimes these things can get delayed... Freebies usually don't come until you officially forget about them! LOL

Senor Macaroni

Only : Music or Mail In rebates left?

It is state specific and browser matters, but only these options were available.

Anyone else having this issue? :(

Last edited:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
mine never came either, but still hoping it shows. It really hasn't been THAT long since we did this.

Buckeye80

You guys know that you can make a new request every week? Every day i check to see if there is something other than a rebate or music download. So far, i have gotten the margarita pitcher(original time it was posted) and the margarita ball(2 weeks ago). :)

gimmiefreebies

Just got this:

Thanks for your interest and participation in the Jose Cuervo "Legendary Since 1795" Giveaway program. As the giveaway administrator, Vibes Media regrets to inform you that during your time of entry the number of daily Jose Cuervo giveaways was exceeded and your selected giveaway is unable to be fulfilled. Vibes Media takes full responsibility for this error and apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.

To show you are a valued customer and appreciation of your support, please accept this consolation Jose Cuervo coupon. Please click HERE to redeem your offer.

Again, Vibes Media would like to extend its apologies and is deeply sorry for the inconvenience. The error has since been corrected and daily Jose Cuervo giveaways are still available, keep texting in to receive additional giveaways of your choice!

>>>>>
It's a printable coupon for $3 off Cuervo Especial Gold Tequilla (750 ml or larger).
Besides just sucking, this sucks because I shop at Costco for liquor, and they don't take manufacturer coupons.
I printed it so I could tell you guys what it was. Anyone want it? :)

Scubabobby

Sucky got that email too! Wonder if anyone will get anything. Was unable to even print coupon cause my state doesn't sell liquor in retail stores. Just state run stores.

Mishie

Friendly Member
I got the same email...twice. My printable coupon is for $5 though. Doesn't matter. Can't use it either way. :kekeke:

Risa

Craft Happy Member
Did everyone who got the email sign up for more than one or are they just send emails to everyone who requested the freebie?

Mishie

Friendly Member
Did everyone who got the email sign up for more than one or are they just send emails to everyone who requested the freebie?

I only used one account, but did it on different days (like it said we were allowed to do).

haydudeitsme

i haven't gotten this email...though I still haven't gotten the item either. I think I only signed up for one freebie though.

register to remove this ad: