Free Franklin Goose baby products $5 store credits for reviews

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Mar 25, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. hawkins43920

hawkins43920 pretty in pink

Thanks Chris!! I cant believe this company is doing this Awesome! I reviewed the items I have used with the girls and I got a $65 credit in my acct today! Im gonna pick out some stuff for my baby boy!

4. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

Does it count towards shipping too?

My friend could really use some stuff...

5. 3bears

3bears Active Member

where does this store locate? i can't find store location

6. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

How many can you do? Where do I begin?

7. 3bears

3bears Active Member

it's unlimited.. you can do any many as you want but i checked out, some of the stuff i want like of expensive, i have to write at least 5 or 6 to get it free, so no for me

8. xxFinallyxxLoved

Do you happen to know how long each review must be?

9. hawkins43920

there are no limits on how long the review has to be, and yes it does include shipping I havent ordered anything yet but the reviews I did I tried to be very thorough several sentences and I only reviewed stuff I own or have owned in the past, there are alot of people on there putting nice I want one and stupid weird stuff that is not a review that is a wishlist :) but it is taking them a couple days to credit your acct but they will get to it I did all mine 3 days ago and my $65 just showed up today

10. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

How do you know when it credits? I don't see anywhere under my account that it would be under.

11. hawkins43920

it takes at least 3 days for it to show up I just got mine today there will be a box under your account that shows store credit

12. xxFinallyxxLoved

Hey, I just now tried to go to the page and it kept saying problem loading page. Did the website take the free credit thing down?

13. frugalempire

frugalempire New Member

I think they had to do maintenance last night. They're back up today.

Anyone know how to see how many reviews you've done? I did a bunch and have no idea how many! lol

14. hawkins43920

15. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

omg that is too cute guess i better get doing this so i can get one for my girl :)

16. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I think I'm just going to bank mine. I'm not too sure though. They do have some really cute products on there.

17. frugalempire

frugalempire New Member

I'm afraid of banking them in case they're no longer around next year (sorry to be a pessimist!)

So, nobody knows how to check how many you've done????? :(

18. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I was thinking the same thing. I just don't know. OH the choices.

19. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i dont see where to write the review

can some one tell me?????

20. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

Look at the top left of the screen there should be a link that says "shop". Go there and click on one of the links that says for instance diapers. Select a product and when the details of that product pulls up there will be to the right of the picture a link that says "Add your thoughts".

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  21. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I was going to bank mine also.. just to get the extra 20%.. maybe I will rethink that idea now. You know.. there really are lots of people writing reviews that do not seem to have owned or even seen the item. For example, there is a book called "Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born".. it is a book about adoption.. I got this book for a friend of mine when she was adopting a child.. I read it too.. people are reviewing it and saying things like.. I am pregnant and I will read it to my child after she/he is born.. a must read for every child and parent.. Not to be skeptical.. but I really get the impression from reading the reviews that quite a few people don't even know it is about adoption..lol. I am glad that people on this site seem to be honorable to at least know about a product before writing a review on that site.