Free Dominos coupons or $5 GC

mrsairforce

Trade?

If anyone wants to trade $5 via paypal for the authorization code I would be willing. I don't have a dominos close enough in proximity and I haven't been there in years.

krissyg89

Has anyone tried the gift cards yet? When I try to check the balance, it says "The card number supplied cannot be validated."

3bears

i just read on facebook, many ppl. tried to claim it and it says "no gc number left" a few days ago already..damn, i'm pissed

edohpa

morning member
i just read on facebook, many ppl. tried to claim it and it says "no gc number left" a few days ago already..damn, i'm pissed
i just did this, this morning (couple hours ago) and had no issues, got the gift card in my email...
# and Pin..

meg1111

I tried to order last night. It said down at the bottom where you can choose to pay with your credit card that .......

"Gift cards are temporarily not able to be used for online ordering. Sorry for any inconvenience."

I called and the guy at our local dominoes was like "I have never heard of this game thing." I said "if you don't believe me look on the site". He said "No I don't go on the site". So long story short I couldn't use the gc online or calling.

register to remove this ad: