Free cookies from Mrs. Fields for referring friends

krissyg89

So... if i didn't get an email, does that mean I don't get any cookies? I know some free food, no matter what it is, could really help right now... No one has been eating much of anything lately

chrisman

So... if i didn't get an email, does that mean I don't get any cookies? I know some free food, no matter what it is, could really help right now... No one has been eating much of anything lately

according to an email i received from them, they are no longer sending out confirmation emails but are STILL sending out the cookies...they said that you should receive your gift basket by the end of the week

Robyn

for those of you that have alreadu got your cookies, did you recieve the confirmation email that only some people got?

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
I got the email but my cookies still haven't arrived yet. I got my boyfriend's mom to take us home because I didn't want them to spoil or be filled with buggies when we got back but there was nothing. Hopefully they will arrive soon :D I can't wait to see what I got.

aaemail

I got the basket for 6 referrals, today.
It will make a nice gift to my nice neighbor across the street!
I'm expecting another - going to use it for a B-day gift!
Very nice freebie - I wish I could sign up again!
Thanks!

chrisman

i got this huge basket today with literally a hundred cookies in it...i had 70 referrals and this thing was filled...will be posting a pic soon on "what i got" but the wait definetly paid off

register to remove this ad: