Free cookies from Mrs. Fields for referring friends

tiggerchick

Resident House Cat
I clicked on it and didn't see it. I didn't get an email either. Oh well, I probably don't need them anyway.

hippiekrystal

Dear krystal robinson:

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are not going to be sending out the emails due to the over whelming response of all of our participants. All the free gifts will be sent out by the end of the week. If you have any further questions please call our Service Center at 800-266-5437.

Sincerely,
Laura H.

chrisman

Dear krystal robinson:

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are not going to be sending out the emails due to the over whelming response of all of our participants. All the free gifts will be sent out by the end of the week. If you have any further questions please call our Service Center at 800-266-5437.

Sincerely,
Laura H.

Kind of stupid here so does what you were told mean that they are sending out the cookies but no emails?

AlleeToler

a LOT!

1 Butterscoth Blondies
6 Semi-sweet chocolate with walnut cookies
1 Double fudge brownie
1 Toffee fudge
2 big Cinnamon sugar cookies with red sugar sprinkles on top
6 Debra's Special oatmeal raisin and walnut cookies
6 Cinnamon sugar cookies
6 white chunk and macadamia nut cookies

I got 7 referrals. So my "basket" was Level 2. Clearly the items inside are NOT what they said you would get. I was suppose to get 40 mini cookies. But honestly, I like this random gift basket better!!!

It came in an adorabbblleeee basket with a big 'ol ribbon!

chrisman

that sounds awesome...congrats and enjoy eating them!!! i got like 70 referrals so in for something big i think!!!

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
Let us know when and how many you got Tiff!! I loved helping you out:wavey:

Hopefully I will be able to go home tomorrow and check, I don't want them to go bad sitting on my back porch but I will let you all know what I got! and how many! I really loved you helping me out too, now I can eat sweets since they are free! lol

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I got an email last week saying my cookies were being shipped :jump: And Im glad its coming via UPS....he shows up after Im already home from work or he leaves a sticker for me to go pick it up so I know they wont get stolen, melted, or eaten :kekeke: :v: Steve aka UPS guy

AlleeToler

My UPS guy usually leaves a note, but that's only when a signature is required. This box was left sitting on my porch. In the open. With "Mrs. Field's Cookies" across the side of the box. :kekeke:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
My UPS guy usually leaves a note, but that's only when a signature is required. This box was left sitting on my porch. In the open. With "Mrs. Field's Cookies" across the side of the box. :kekeke:

He wont leave it regarded less....he knows what kind of neighborhood I live in so he just marks that it requires a sig....:v: him

tiggerchick

Resident House Cat
Dear Tiffany:

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry that you did not receive your email. We had an over whelming response to our referral program. All of the gifts will be sent out by the end of the week. If you have any further questions please call our Service Center at 800-266-5437.

Sincerely,
Laura H.

register to remove this ad: