free college t shirts from coke rewards

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bettyjomama, Aug 10, 2011.

1. sondra1616

sondra1616 New Member

thanks for posting! Lucky the codes are still valid!=) So do the ladies shirt look like girl shirts? I ordered the large women s but I'm hoping they are unisex? tia

2. kathisierra

kathisierra Main Page Member

just ordered my 1st t shirt, was hoping for Penn State, but they seem to out of stock, will check back later for the 2nd t shirt, thanks all for posting this

3. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

Got all 4 of my shirts yesterday

4. kathisierra

Just noticed this offer expires Oct 15, so went ahead and ordered the rest of my shirts, you can get 8 shirts total, two per special code
    codes are
    football
    myteam
    touchdown
    tshirt

5. tomj1023

tomj1023 Member

Thanks to those who posted the code words! You all are awesome. :) ive got a total of 8 shirts coming.

6. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

I'm really confused about this. Do all the 20oz codes have to entered at once? Because I have entered codes and nothing has ever popped up about these t-shirts.

7. kathisierra

you enter 6 cap codes then the word code, the offer should pop up, if it doesn't check under the tab "my special offers" under your name. You don't have to enter 6 cap codes per t shirt, just per week, then the code words work when you enter them

8. kikilala

kikilala New Member

These are nice shirts! Got a men's and women's, hubby is impressed. I am ordering more with the "touchdown" code, thanks so much!

9. zinmaster

zinmaster The Collector

Got mine too - not bad! :bigthumb:

10. bamamom

bamamom New Member

Bummer...I missed this. :( I have got to start checking the forums more often.

11. Suellen

Suellen The Church Lady

So far I have gotten 4 out of 8 shirts. All of them were Ohio State Buckeye shirts. lol