Free Coffee Mate Creamer @ Staples store

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by Kristin, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Kristin

Kristin Witty Wonderwoman

e_chan89, jonesforme2 and baller41124 like this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. thj0011

thj0011 Resident Superhero

Repped you for this!

4. scmommy

scmommy New Member

Nice! Thank you so much Kristin. Was going to Kohls on Monday anyway- they are located right beside them! :)

5. Kristin

No prob, just glad to share a freebie with y'all :h5:

6. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

it says (below).. is the code only for French Vanilla?? I want the hazelnut or original.. :D thanks!
    Subtotal: $6.99

$6.99 off Product Purchase: 69486
    Coupon has not yet been applied.

Please make sure you have added the required item(s) to your cart.

More info
    $0.00 Delete
    Delivery: Free

Estimated Tax: $0.00 Total: $6.99

7. Kristin

yes only french vanilla

8. Kristina

Kristina New Member

thanks!

9. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

tried to rep you for this!!! thanks much!!!!!!!!!

10. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

11. scmommy

scmommy New Member

I don't understand the whole rep thing but if someone explains it I will so rep you for this!

12. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i repped u to kristin :)

13. hippiekrystal

hippiekrystal New Member

mine says We're sorry, but problems with your order may prevent us from delivering it on time. so idk ?

14. e_chan89

e_chan89 New Member

thanks! :)

15. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

this was an awesome freebie post! btw..maybe it would be a good idea for those doing "in store pickup" to sign up for their reward program and print a membership card to avoid hassles at pickup time(just an idea since i read that the coupon was for those members), besides it's a good program to join any way :)

t♂ph likes this.
  16. Kristin

Got a call from my local staples that my order was in :jump: and the balance is $0.00
    FYI - this went live again last night and it was allow the freebie to go through again on teh french vanilla :wavey:

17. Kimmi

Kimmi New Member

For those picking up your order today, in case you need anything else, I found a 15 % off coup, in store only, Valid 1/22/11–1/29/11 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Not valid on the purchase of desktop or laptop
    computers, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™ products, Amazon Kindle® products, HP ink and toner,
    custom printing orders placed online, tech services, promotional products, gift cards, cell phones and
    cell phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by
    one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold
    and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or
    purchases made with Staples® Procurement Cards or Staples® Convenience Cards.

I am going to attach the PDF coupon but if it doesnt come out right you can get it off of Staples site.

Attached Files:

18. Kimmi

Kimmi New Member

The way they wrote this coupon it looks like you can use more than one, like you can at Bed,Bath & Beyond. What do you think?

19. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

:mail:UPS just delivered my free box:) yay! and yep, "that WAS easy" :)

20. willow01

willow01 New Member

Dang out of stock.....