Free Coffee and Gift From Starbucks Jan 14-16th (in store)

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by pyrojaykup, Jan 10, 2012.

1. pyrojaykup

pyrojaykup Member

If you go to starbucks website you can vote online but for the free coffee and gift you must go into any starbucks Jan 14-16th...vote which coffee you like the best and they'll give you a gift. heres what it looks like after you vote online: Come to Starbucks for a free coffee tasting and vote for the roast you love most. We'll even send you home with a little something as a thank you.

US Event - Thursday Jan. 12 - Saturday Jan. 14

more details here - http://roast.starbucks.com/en-us/

Register to remove this ad
  3. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

Website says:

Taste the Starbucks Roast Spectrum
    Come to Starbucks for a free coffee tasting and vote for the roast you love most. We'll even send you home with a little something as a thank you.

US Event - Thursday Jan. 12 - Saturday Jan. 14
    Canada Event - Thursday Feb. 9 - Saturday Feb. 11

4. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

Went to this today and it is only from 8:00am to 10:00am at our Starbucks and the freebie is a $1.00 coupon for their new bags of coffee.

5. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I got the dollar off plus two sample packets of the new coffee (whole pot size). That was at a Safeway where they have a Starbucks. The barista had a table just inside the door.

6. werewolf30

werewolf30 New Member

i refuse to waste gas not to mention a ton of money just to get a $1 off and 2 samples

7. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

I understand the not wanting to waste the gas but "a ton of money"? For what? :dunno: