Free Calphalon Santoku knife

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Yup it sure did didn't it DANG! There are a few still active out there. I will email Bed Bath and Beyond about gift registry free gifts today. unless anyone else may know
For BB&B, you have to actually go in and get the forms...I did it , and it was pretty busy in there, and I just asked if I could please just have one of each of the forms they have because I was doing my registry online and I wanted to have them handy to send them in.

ByandBy

For BB&B, you have to actually go in and get the forms...I did it , and it was pretty busy in there, and I just asked if I could please just have one of each of the forms they have because I was doing my registry online and I wanted to have them handy to send them in.
AHHH! Okies :)

helobuff

cant make a registry.. cooking.com isnt accepting anymore.. any ideas? Would like to do it on amazon but cant find the link to it.

MD MOMMY

I was pleasantly surprised when Fed Ex brought my knife a few days ago...i love it!!! I actually thought it was going to be my new computer since mine blew up but it was still a great surprise anyway!

register to remove this ad: