Free $5 Kmart Gift card for reviews

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
Im not saying this may not come for others but I did this at the beginning of the year and never got my giftcard, hopefully it will come for everyone else

AlleeToler

I just got my $5 kmart gift card in my email. The email was from "L & P Account"

I can see how someone can delete this email without knowing. The subject line was "Your gift has arrived".

Mishie

Friendly Member
I just got my $5 kmart gift card in my email. The email was from "L & P Account"

I can see how someone can delete this email without knowing. The subject line was "Your gift has arrived".

Oh man, I think I deleted mine from my spam folder. :uh: I put in a request with Windows live support to try to retrieve it. Hopefully they can! lol

Mishie

Friendly Member
That's why I posted, Mishie. :) I was like "Ugh... spam in my inbox." Then opened it. :kekeke: Glad I did!

Well, it was in my spam folder, not my inbox. That's why I can't retrieve it myself. I didn't open it, but I remember seeing something like "L & P Account". I'm hoping they can restore it for me. They can do that, but only for recent deletions. But this was only like 3 days ago that I deleted it. So :fingersx:. Thanks for posting it Allee!

Mishie

Friendly Member
If they can't retrieve it, this is the email mine was sent from: leon@viewpoints.com

See if they can re-email it to you. :)

Thanks Allee! MSN was not able to retrieve it for me, but I emailed them using the email you posted (and then had to email a different guy because this guy no longer works there...but they provided the new email address) and they did resend it to me. I was surprised. I thought they would just tell me they couldn't resend it. But I got it today.

So if anyone else thinks they deleted theirs, try emailing them and asking them to resend it. It worked for me. But I wouldn't have been able to get it without Allee's help since I wouldn't have had the email address! Thanks again Allee! :hug:

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: