Free $20 Gilt Groupe credit

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Dewdrop01

Dewdrop01 New Member

I got a bear for one of my girls!!!

2. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I got the dog sweater! Thanks!

3. shannonlynn21

shannonlynn21 New Member

Do you guys think I will have any issues if I use 2 different email addys (roomie and mine) but use the same credit card?

4. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

I would give them my login information and they could order something and just send it to their address.

5. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

I got a dog sweater as well, for my big dog since it's so hard to find them in my area and so expensive. Willow wears and XXL, lol and Lil Bit wears and XS they both went up a size when I got them fixed.

6. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

The "outdoor planetarium" tent that you purchased is so cool. I wish I had one of those when I was a kid. My sisters and I just put blankets over the kitchen table and hid under there. :kekeke:

7. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

I got two Where the Wild Things Are stuffed toys. I paid 1.95 out of pocket.

8. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Don't think so. I did it twice, me and hubby, and used the same card. Didn't say anything.

9. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

oh, i just noticed this post! :uh: i wasn't planning to do the free shipping thing, but did they change it? this is what it says on the front page:

Invite friends and receive a $25 credit after your friend's first purchase has shipped.

10. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

No problems for me! Signed up a bunch of people, used the same gift card number, and no problems at all! Got two shipment confirmations yesterday :D

11. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

it's still there, web..

Attached Files:

12. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

thanks toph. :hug:

13. Ladysteeler

Ladysteeler Member

Thanks - referred 10 friends and got 20.00 item with free shiping.

14. Mishie

Mishie Friendly Member

They used to give you a $25 credit when you invited so many friends who ordered from them. I know it still says that sometimes, but when you click on invite a friend, it tells about the free shipping instead. I wonder if they still do the $25 credit for invites too if they order.

15. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

yes :)

16. helobuff

helobuff New Member

How come I never got a credit for joining? :cry:

17. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

it will show at checkout...

18. seasrn

seasrn New Member

I think i got kicked out O_O

So i messaged them about how I referred 10 people and did'nt get free shipping (or see the voucher at checkout) when they emailed me basically calling me a liar i fired off a letter on how i was uncomfortable with giving them other people's information than having it vanish. lol i just tried to log on into their website and it states I'm not a member and I have to be "personally invite" since it is " Exclusive" pppftttt!!!!:puke:

19. lauradman

lauradman New Member

Yeah, you still get a credit if someone you invited buys something. But, people only get the free $20 credit if they use the link posted in the first post on this thread (the MTV one). :(

20. Amoeba

Amoeba New Member

:run: i love this offer.
    i just got a cashmere hat and a beauuutiiiful shirt! for NOTHING! ahhh, awesome site I think I will purchase from them in the future.