Free $20 1-800-Flowers savings pass

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
I got my $20 code in about 2-3 days after I signed up for this (original posting date was when I signed up)

auntcrystal77

hmm i got one but no one else who registered around here got theirs-wonder why its a scam if some have already gotten them??

meg1111

hmm i got one but no one else who registered around here got theirs-wonder why its a scam if some have already gotten them??

I even told her that and she just kept arguing with me! I am so ticked right now. First she said it expired in febuary of last year and I was like what at the bottom of the link it ways 12/31/2009 so why is that say that and she was like someone made a copy of the link and its not legit. I was like let me speak with your supervisor please. She said ok hold on. Time passes. She gets back on the phone and tells me her supervisor won't honor it because they didn't put that program out.

auntcrystal77

strange that the page said something like when u clicked on it-it would be sent within a certain amount of time(i cant remember the date but it wasnt expired) i sometimes wonder if they just make up shit because they dont know--i know i just got mine about 2 weeks ago cause i had given up hope on it

meg1111

I know she's lying. I'm thinking about calling back here in a bit. Doubt I'll get anywhere but hey I was really counting on this. I remember signing up for this and never received anything about it in my email. But she wanted me to forward her the link so I did. Then she called me to tell me all that other crap.

Jadedmonkey

i never got mine either, when i called i got someone who could not understand nor speak english very well so after 1 hr 15 mins on the phone I said nevermind and hung up!!!

krissyg89

I signed up and never got this one.

I'm just going to write it off as a freebie that will never come. No loss on my end. Why should I waste my time for it?

meg1111

I just think if I take time to sign up for it, get my hopes up for it and everyone else gets theirs its only going to make me wonder. So I call and get the run around thats what really gets me fired up. Just tell me you were overwhelmed with requests don't lie to me and make me look like a bad guy. you know what I mean?

Kamaree

I e-mailed them about it a week ago, and this is what they responded with

Upon reviewing your inquiry. Your account stated that you signed up for the gift reminders. The account balance is 150 once you have accumulate 200 points then you will get a gift card in the amount of $20 the following month.

register to remove this ad: