FREE $10 Credit to GiltCity by Gilt & $50 Beautybar.com for ONLY $15!

washlicn

From One Frugal Chick:

UPDATE: This deal is still available!!!! So hurry! There are Certificates available under Boston!!!

I had to highlight this on it's own!! GiltCity.com has $50 Beautybar.com Vouchers for ONLY $25! You can grab $10 vouchers to Gilt City when you send out 10 invites. So you can grab the $50 Voucher to Beautybar.com for ONLY $15!! Plus Beautybar.com has FREE shipping on orders over $25 & they have a $15 coupon code out now: bbgift15

CareBear101

Generous Member
Dang, I got the email with the code(valid starting tomorrow), but is says you can't use it with other promotions, and you use it in the promo code field(not the GC field), so not $15 off. :cry: Still a good deal.

CarrieL1125

I found out that you can use this credit at gilt.com, too. I was able to get an item under $10 for free with free shipping, but when I tried it again on another one, it wised up to that. I'm going to save my credit for another gift card offer.

twin36a

I found out that you can use this credit at gilt.com, too. I was able to get an item under $10 for free with free shipping, but when I tried it again on another one, it wised up to that. I'm going to save my credit for another gift card offer.

:( That was my plan I got $40 worth they expire on the 11th hopefully there will be an issue and it will allow me to do the free credit with the free shipping

Kamaree

That site is EXPENSIVE! lol I couldn't find any good deals or price to justify me buying it.

I wonder since Beautybar is partner site of Soap.com if the voucher can be used on Soap.com? If so, then I would get it for that.

register to remove this ad: