Fitness toe bag filled and $5 CVS GC

N6NCY

It says filled w/Playtex Vaseline, Olay, Pantene, and CVS lotion --total $50 value.

text CVS to 467467, first 1000
Starts 4/14 - 5/26

Oh, this was in Fitness magazine pg 99

there is also a CVS coupon for $2 off any $10 beauty or personal care purchase on page 98

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Fitness bag with samples and CVS giftcard *TEXT* - STARTS 4/14*

THIS DOES NOT START UNTIL 4/14 SO TEXTING NOW WILL NOT WORK!

Bag filled w/Playtex Vaseline, Olay, Pantene, and CVS lotion samples --total $50 value.

text CVS to 467467, first 1000
Starts 4/14 - 5/26

From Fitness magazine pg 99. Not sure what time it starts tho

sarahjane0721

I got a text back saying Thanks. Does anyone know where it gets sent? It doesnt ask for a addy? And my phone is registered under my moms addy? I am confused?

iddybidie

Shoptext: Thanks! Your fitness tote,samples and CVS gift card ship soon. To receive future offers from fitness, reply fit

was the confermation text they sent back!

krissyg89

Thanks everyone! I set my alarm to midnight last night, waiting a minute or so (actually I took that time to realize why my alarm was going off lol). When I texted I got a response saying it'll be coming soon ^_^

Thanks everyone! You guys rock! <3

MomOf02

I logged onto my account and made an inquiry about the covergirlpromo they did on valentines day.Customer service responded and also told me that although I had recieved a confirmation text stating I got the CVS one the other night,It was actually already expired.Log into your shoptext account,if it states completed already,you didn't get it,or so customer service said. I'm pissed

MomOf02

Yep me too,I sent it just like you,had my confirmation will ship soon blah blah blah
heres a part of the email,now keep in mind I got a text stating congrats blah blah it will ship soon.

The CVS promotion received a large volume of requests and had very limited
inventory. We are sorry that the inventory was depleted before you were able
to finalize your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

rissasweetay

Mine says completed for every single one that I've signed up for in the last 3 months so I guess I'm not getting anything.

krissyg89

OMG What??? "Completed" on mine as well. Well this stinks! I woke up at midnight just to get this, and they turn around and say it's gone?

Do you think this was even real? Is it saying confirmed for everyone?

register to remove this ad: