Fitness toe bag filled and $5 CVS GC

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by N6NCY, Apr 8, 2009.

1. rissasweetay

rissasweetay Active Member

Yea, it's pretty shitty! I wonder if there is a single person out there who got this one.

2. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Yeah no shit, anyway on your shoptext account at the top it says "contact us",thats where I contacted them.

3. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

All of mine except the seventeen promos say completed also,so in short I know why i never recieved the covergirl ones.

4. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Well like I said,I wrote to see what was up with the covergirl I never got,the CVS was the response I got.

5. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

ok so if it said completed we are getting it or not i am lost

6. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

7. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

It says completed on mine as well. I sent them an email. It says recieved on my Seventeen one though. It also says completed on my clean and clear. I don't know, i'm confused, we will see what they say.

8. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

everything said complete even the one back on 2-14 and never got it yet so i am so confused:eek3:

9. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Yeah mine too,thats what prompted me to contact them.I got the email response posted earlier here in reference to the CVS pack.Evidently if it said completed and you hadn't recieved it yet,its becaused it expired before they processed us. Meaning they screwed up and refuse to let people know that they should've gotten a "sorry our item was depleted/expired". When I emailed them the 2nd time I told them that they are very inaccurate/deceptive in the way they present/represent the promotions for companys.Instead of allowing confirmation of "your item will ship soon" text response,it should say sorry your screwed.

10. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Most people already recieved that valentine day promo from covergirl.

11. libellula

libellula Certified Screwball

Mine says completed also, after I received a confirmation text. Not cool.

12. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Yeah I know, I sent the text @12 and had a response within minutes, and it sucks I sat up for that damn thing,I get up @4am on work mornings

13. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

so we should have got our cvs bags already and if we haven't then we are not getting them is that what you are saying i am sorry to sound so dumb just little sleep sick kid and stress sorry.

14. mamicita

mamicita sugacookie chapstik member

my understanding is if it says COMPLETE then we are not getting them.if it says RECIEVED then u will get the item.

15. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Your correct sweetie,but still, if they depleted the promo stock they should've sent a "sorry its over" instead of a confirmation that we got it. :cry::cry:

16. mamicita

mamicita sugacookie chapstik member

I TOTALLY agree with you!!i stayed up late just to try for it and recieved a message stating that it would ship soon!now i find out im not getting it!!!:mad: glad i have unlimited texts!!!!!:mad:

17. Jackie

Jackie New Member

mine said "completed" so that means i'm NOT getting it? :dunno: i did mine right at 12 on the button.

18. iddybidie

iddybidie New Member

Mine says completed also and i sent mine right at midnight and got the will ship soon responce at 12:08

19. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

That's the same email i got today. Maybe we are getting them after all. :fingersx:

20. MomOf02

MomOf02 New Member

Ok.......how f'd up is that??????? After sending them the email here is what I got today!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

We apologize for the confusion.

You successfully received the CVS promo. You also successfully received the
    Covergirl Makeup Bag, Seventeen Decree free tote offer and Seventeen Secret
    Scent Expressions UPC Prize.

Regards,
    ShopText