Fandango: BOGO movie tickets

Bumblebee

no good

I can't seem to get this to work. It keeps saying that the code doesn't exist. :( I was so excited to go see tangled today.

mattymatty26

hmmm didnt work for me either...wont even let me get to the review page where it says the promo will show up. :dunno:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Is it expired? :(

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Galaxy Tab Buy One Get One Free Movie Ticket Offer! This promotion will expire on 12/26/10.
Here's how to redeem your Fandango promotional code:
1. Enter your ZIP code or city name in the box above to find theaters in your area that offer online ticketing through Fandango.
2. Choose your show date and theater. Click a red show time to purchase tickets for that show.
3. Enter the number of tickets of each type you would like. Check the box to indicate that you have a Promotional Code to apply to your order.
4. When prompted, enter the Fandango Promotional Code "SAMSUNGTAB" and click "Apply" to receive one complimentary ticket for every ticket purchased to the same showing. This will be automatically deducted from your order.
5. Complete the purchase process, and follow the instructions on your confirmation page to claim your tickets at the theater.

Offer Terms and Conditions
Purchase one or more movie tickets on Fandango.com only and receive one complimentary movie ticket to the same showing. This offer is valid for purchases made between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 12/20/10 and 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/26/10, while supplies last. Value of complimentary movie ticket (up to $14, including a convenience charge) will be deducted from a single order on Fandango.com. Limit one complimentary movie ticket per transaction per customer. Fandango reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Void where prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
Movie ticket offer is also subject to Fandango's terms of use, which can be found at (http://www.fandango.com/TermsOfUse.aspx?mode=popup). In redeeming this offer, participant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her immediate family Issuers (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household of participant agrees to release and hold harmless officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns of Fandango, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and their respective successors, affiliates, client financial institutions, and advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability or damage of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the offer or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the offer (including travel-related activity thereto).

register to remove this ad: