Famous Footwear $10 off $10 Printable Coupon

Linda

Heading out shopping today? You may want to grab this Famous Footwear Printable Coupon available on their facebook page good for $10 off a $10 purchase.
Valid today 7/11 and tomorrow 7/12 only.

UPDATE: This coupon is only valid in Famous Footwear or Famous Footwear Outlet or Factory Brand stores…it is no longer valid online!

Last edited:

Linda

UPDATE: This coupon is only valid in Famous Footwear or Famous Footwear Outlet or Factory Brand stores…it is no longer valid online!

Pam i Am

i did go to their local store yesterday and i got a pack of 3 PAIRS of D C socks (normally 10.99) for .99 + tax!! ,,my total 1.13.......a member of my family got a coupon too and got SIX PAIRS of BRIGHT COLORS SOCKS and TWO Pairs Of Shoestrings for around 2.00 also!! (total before coupons would have been over $20...we spent about $3!!.....THANKS!

Last edited:

Pam i Am

IF YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS OFFER TODAY...(and this coupon does EXPIRES TODAY, they are working on putting up an online code today also sometime according to their Facebook status)....

webhunting.info

commonsense:

Famous footwear has extended it’s exclusive Facebook fan offer to include online shopping. You can get a coupon code for $10 off your purchase at Famour Footwear when you:

Like Famous Footwear on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/famousfootwearfans?v=wall&ref=ts
Email address to jmach@famousfootwear.com by 11:59 pm CST, 7/13.
The one time use coupon code will be emailed to you and you will have until the end of 7/15 to use it. You will also enjoy free shipping.

Thanks Frugal find!

register to remove this ad: