Does anyone happen to have a restaurant.com promo code?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by llbad, Apr 13, 2012.

1. llbad

llbad New Member

I've looked all over google, but can't find one for this month. Does anyone happen to have a valid code? Thanks

Register to remove this ad
  3. momofanangel

momofanangel Member

Promo code NEVER will get you a $25 for $7

4. llbad

llbad New Member

Invalid, thanks though =(

5. rocksprite

rocksprite Member

I have a $50 code that I am not going to use if you want it? I got the code sent to me in the mail. I don't know why but it's yours if you want it. I don't think it's a promo code though but an actual $50 certificate let me know :)

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl New Member

They are difficult to use at the restaurant ( too many rules). If you watch and wait they goes on clearance at 90% off ($1 for a $25 certificate) or 80% off ($2 for a $25 certificate) all the time. I stock up plenty when I come across one.

7. llbad

llbad New Member

Thanks, but with those you have to spend $100 dollars so they aren't really worth it to me. With the $25 ones you only have to spend a total of $35; it's farm more cost-effective. I appreciate it though :h5:

Yeah that's what I was hoping there was a code for. Unfortunately I needed it ASAP so I just went ahead and purchased for $10.

Thanks though!

8. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

Actually witht he $50 certificate, you go to the site and buy the ones you want. You can buy 2 $25 ones if you want to. I know since i had a $100 one and I applied it to the site and I buy whatever restaruant ones I want...always the $25 ones though cause as you say, more cost effective! ;)