Does anyone happen to have a restaurant.com promo code?

llbad

I've looked all over google, but can't find one for this month. Does anyone happen to have a valid code? Thanks

I have a $50 code that I am not going to use if you want it? I got the code sent to me in the mail. I don't know why but it's yours if you want it. I don't think it's a promo code though but an actual $50 certificate let me know :)

imjustagirl

They are difficult to use at the restaurant ( too many rules). If you watch and wait they goes on clearance at 90% off ($1 for a $25 certificate) or 80% off ($2 for a $25 certificate) all the time. I stock up plenty when I come across one.

llbad

I have a $50 code that I am not going to use if you want it? I got the code sent to me in the mail. I don't know why but it's yours if you want it. I don't think it's a promo code though but an actual $50 certificate let me know :)

Thanks, but with those you have to spend $100 dollars so they aren't really worth it to me. With the $25 ones you only have to spend a total of $35; it's farm more cost-effective. I appreciate it though :h5:

They are difficult to use at the restaurant ( too many rules). If you watch and wait they goes on clearance at 90% off ($1 for a $25 certificate) or 80% off ($2 for a $25 certificate) all the time. I stock up plenty when I come across one.

Yeah that's what I was hoping there was a code for. Unfortunately I needed it ASAP so I just went ahead and purchased for $10.

Thanks though!

Karen

Persevering Member
Actually witht he $50 certificate, you go to the site and buy the ones you want. You can buy 2 $25 ones if you want to. I know since i had a $100 one and I applied it to the site and I buy whatever restaruant ones I want...always the $25 ones though cause as you say, more cost effective! ;)

register to remove this ad: