Dockers - Superbowl Ad first 2010

Kamaree

http://us.dockers.com/home/index.jsp

* If you are one of the first two thousand and ten (2,010) individuals to register for the Giveaway following the live broadcast of the Dockers commercial, you automatically will receive one (1) pair of Dockers soft khakis pants awarded as a gift code redeemable at Dockers.com (the “Offerâ€). Size and style of pants subject to availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARVâ€): $30. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Offer. Limit: One (1) offer per person. Recipient will receive the Offer by email approximately 24-72 hours following verification.

Kamaree

I don't even think any of the ones I tried sending through went through.. Keep getting error messages and the darn caption thing would not take anything I put in.. Grrr...

rainyday

Inquisitive member
Thanks for posting this. When I read your post earlier, I pre-loaded the page and just left it waiting on a tab. That one went through fine, but when I went back and tried to do one for my mom, I kept getting the error, so I gave up.

Kamaree

It's not just you.. I'm entering it in right and it keeps refreshing with a new code.. I hate when a company runs a promotion and their website is crap!

register to remove this ad: