chocolate watch

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Suellen, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Suellen

Suellen The Church Lady

Now that we all have tons of Nestle Crunch coupons on the way, we better be on the look out for BOGO sales of these! :rofl: That way we can have tons of them!

Register to remove this ad
  3. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Hmmm I must have missed out on this LOL cause I don't have tons of Nestle Crunch coupons on the way, I don't think I have one on the way! :kekeke:

4. snazzyd

snazzyd White Rabbit

lol i thought this thread was for a good deal on a watch made out of chocolate!

5. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

:rofl::rofl:

6. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

yeah i think i missed the deal too. saw something somewhere but i must have kept going. :kekeke: and i too thought we were buying chocolate watches! :rofl:

7. Suellen

Suellen The Church Lady

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys are too funny!

8. marioswifey

marioswifey tattoo loving member

i didnt sign up for that too and i also thought this was about a watch made out of chocolate...lol it made me hungry

9. jackie221

jackie221 Sunshine Member

:rofl: I thought it was for chocolate diamond watch but mmmmm, watch made out of chocolate might be better! :yum:

10. 3bears

3bears Active Member

seriously, that's what i thought as well.:rofl: the holly girl from playboy the girls next door had chocolate made in shape of her p***, so i thought this is chocolate in shape of a watch:uh::noes:

11. getitfree

getitfree New Member

That's what I thought also.. :rofl:

12. getitfree

getitfree New Member

http://www.ohnuts.com/buy.cfm/bulk-candy/kids-corner/m-m-watch

Well.. here is a link for a chocolate watch!

M&M WatchItem Number: 5206Price: $4.99
    Milk chocolate M&M's in a working watch! 1 lift for time and 1 lift for M&M's. 1 Button Cell Battery Included. Instructions for setting the watch are on the back.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  13. MyEmptyCanvas

MyEmptyCanvas Queen of Freebies

:rofl: I thought that too :rofl:

14. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

15. Suellen

Suellen The Church Lady

Those are funny! I'm glad everyone got a good laugh off this thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

Suellen:

I REALLY don't understand your post about the Nestle Crunch Coupons. I haven't been checking FreeStuffTimes regularly for a couple of weeks.

What did I miss??

kresin

17. Suellen

Suellen The Church Lady

The Nestle Crunch game from facebook. They are not giving out coupons anymore, but if you look in What I Got, you will see that many of us are getting tons of these coupons for free crunch bars. I think I have recieved 10 of them so far.

18. LeahReese

LeahReese New Member

I was all excited to buy my Hubby a chocolate watch for Valentines Day! Thats funny. I must have missed the Crunch q's too. :( Oh well. Maybe next time