Cheap Sharpies at Rite Aid! Hot Transaction idea!

Linda

Cheap Sharpies at Rite Aid! Hot Transaction idea!

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/12/05/cheap-sharpies-at-rite-aid-hot-transaction-idea/#comments
Sharpie markers are very cheap at Rite Aid this week! All Sharpie markers and Sanford markers and highlighters are Buy 1, Get 1 half off, as advertised in Sunday’s ad. PLUS, there is a $4 +Up reward printing on some Sharpie markers. I can only confirm that it’s printing on the two packages pictured in this post, but more may be included. The $4 +Up reward is printing multiple times in one transaction.​
There is a Rite Aid Single Check Rebate for $5.00 when you buy ANY John Frieda. It does not exclude travel size and it has been confirmed to work on travel size.​
Thanks for both these great deals, ForTheMommas!
I’m going to try out the transaction below which takes advantage of both of the above deals and the $3.00 off $20.00 coupon from adperks. Colgate Pro-Clinical is a Free-after +Up rewards item this week, so it’s the perfect choice to put my total over the $20 minimum. If your store is out of the Colgate Pro-Clinical, you can also buy Colgate Total Advanced and use this coupons: $0.75/1 – Colgate Total Toothpaste – (colgate.com).​
Buy 2 Sharpie 8 pack Bonus pack (16 markers total) $8.99 (BOGO=$13.48)
Buy 3 John Frieda Travel Size shampoo or conditioner $1.49
Buy 1 Colgate Total Advanced or Pro Clinical Toothpaste $2.99
Subtotal: $20.94
Use $3.00/$20.00 Rite Aid Purchase – (adperks.com)
Use $1.00/1 – Colgate ProClinical toothpaste – (colgateproclinical.com)
Pay: $16.94, Receive TWO $4 +Up Rewards, submit $5.00 John Freida Rebate #58
Final Price: $3.94 for all of it!

register to remove this ad: