Cheap Method Laundry Soap @ Target

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by we3kings, May 3, 2012.

1. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

Just go to the Method Facebook page and “like†them to print a $2/1 Method Laundry Detergent coupon! My Target store had these clearanced out for $2.54 for the 8 load small bottles. So just .54 cents for me. I was able to print this twice.

P.S.-It prints on the whole page so it is an ink sucker.

https://www.facebook.com/method/app_137656902971961

Register to remove this ad
  3. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

This is a great deal for those of you who still use laundry soap. I am glad I discovered the wash balls though. The best part is I git my wash balls for free on Listia! lol They are good for a ton of loads and use no soap so I save money all the time! I have noticed that my laundry always smells fresh and clean too!

4. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

what are wash balls?

5. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

Are you talking about soap nuts?

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl New Member

I use those balls for drying. I got them form Bed Bath Beyond with instruction for dryer like static sheet that can be re use over & over. I don't understand part the part for washer, How the oil & grime came off?

About Listia - Can I deal locally only to avoid mailing / shipping with those cost that is the deal killer?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  7. rachaelmarie

rachaelmarie New Member

I remembered this thread and thought I would share this idea for a low cost dryer sheet. (it's a diy kinda thing)

You basically just buy fabric, fill with crushed lavender, sew it together in a small square, and enjoy!

http://everything-lavender.com/lavender-laundry-bags.html

Again, just something I thought I would share. I haven't done this yet, but I just stumbled upon this idea and I am definitely going to give it a try! =)