Cheap Armani Shoes

pe125ter

JorShoes com mainly supply quality branded shoes as nike jordans, af1, air max, air shox, adidas,timberland,prada,puma, clothes,Jeans,and hoodies like bape, evisu, bbc. We can also supply handbags, sunglasses, hats. We accept the small order even one pair.We can delivery goods to your door within 5 workin days. Up to 50% off.

Pam i Am

i think our local news did a report about a site like this...that's ok, the only name i like on my clothes is my own....(i write it on with a sharpie..LOL)

laurelnev

If you read the "About Us" Page, they are a Nike factory in China. They appear to be selling the shoes they manufacture offshore directly to the public. These may be similar to the "knock off" products you see in Chinatown, NY, or it may be that the offshore factories are selling direct to each other. The domain name was registered in 2009, and they use a legit payment processor, so it doesn't appear that it is a rip-off site. It DOES appear to be a 'direct from China" site. They appear to have a "sister site" at nikesea.com (identical in every way, down to contact e-mail)

Pam i Am

yes saw that..and our local news station purchased from a variety of sites like this and reported that the craftsmanship, in all but one case, was sadly lacking...

register to remove this ad: