Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch $2.65 SHIPPED…

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Linda, May 7, 2010.

1. Linda

Linda New Member

Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch $2.65 SHIPPED…

[​IMG]…cute find at Focalprice.com … this darling little [​IMG]Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch (Silver)for only $2.65 …and shipping is FREE! (to find this watch and a few others … just search the words: Kitty Watch) Focalprice.com has lots of unique stuff, and shipping is usually free…but best of all they take Paypal, which I love because it protects YOU as the buyer. Let us know what you find!

Here is the direct link to the kitty watches ..I hope they still have them.. they are too cute!

Register to remove this ad
  3. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

You can sweeten the deal by using a 2OFF5 or 3OFF10 and the free shipping :)

4. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

I got a different watch but still the hello kitty

YW289B Cartoon Electronic Waterproof Watch (Black) $ 3.07 1 3.07 Unshipped --
    YW283R Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch (Red) $ 3.35 1 3.35 Unshipped --
    GN332X Touch Stylus Pen for NDSL (8-Pack) $ 1.42 1 0.99

Grand Total: $5.41 NOT bad at all! Thanks Linda!
    Shipping Address

5. dorkasaur

dorkasaur New Member

They have some good deals, but their site looks a lot like the dealextreme site, which I ordered a pair of earbuds from and never received them.
    >_<

6. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

7. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

I order some great presents from here! Thank You~!

8. 3bears

3bears Active Member

It won't allow me to use it, said invalid:hs:

9. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

it wouldn't allow me either

10. VWBugGirl

VWBugGirl Member

11. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

Did you create an account? I had to ..to use it myself. But it for sure took it off. retailmenot has some current codes out for them right now :)

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/focalprice.com

12. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

thanks byandby i went ahead and just ordered i got a black helly kitty watch for myself and i got a princess watch for my niece for her birthday

13. 3bears

3bears Active Member

thank you ByandBy, i'm creating an account now and waiting for confirmation, don't know why it takes so long.

14. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

Yea, it takes forever but I went ahead and was able to login without doing that. The email confirm is for getting points towards rewards like coupons incentives etc.. :)

15. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

I got my Hello Kitty watch yesterday. It took 2 weeks to get here but it is really cute! :bigthumb: It only cost $3.65, and I used my PayPals from doing surveys. :D

View attachment 4850

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  16. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

My order was shipped out on the 13th of May and I still havent recevied it yet. Will they forward this? I put my chnage of address in for the 29th of May... I hope I get it before that or hope they forward it to me new address....

17. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

Mine was shipped on the 11th and I just got it yesterday, maybe give it a couple of more days.

18. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

Ok I hope it comes before Staurday....:fingersx:

19. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

Forgot to post I got mine last week all exactly as shown on the site and pretty cute too. Good deal :) My daughters 14th b-day is coming up in July :)

20. sarahjane0721

sarahjane0721 New Member

Still have not received mine :(