Brylane Home free sewing machine with any purchase ends 8/30

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Aug 20, 2009.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

Register to remove this ad
  3. ToughTimes

ToughTimes New Member

Vow, great deal !! Is this offer valid on purchase of items worth $2.99 ?

4. ToughTimes

ToughTimes New Member

Just checked, it is valid on items of any price !!

5. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

Thanks! I had no idea this was going on! I ordered the pink patchwork throw, and the mini rex sewing machine (which was free), paid for by survey money, so TOTALLY FREE!!! :bigthumb::bigthumb:

6. VivaLa$herry

VivaLa$herry Chillin Member

i wonder if there is a free shipping code?

7. AnimalLover216

AnimalLover216 The Bunny Whisperer

I don't think you can combine other codes with the free gift ones. :( Too bad, that would be great!

8. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

hey on there link it said that if you have ordered from them in the last 2 years you can email them the email of a friend and you and friend would get 10 dollars toward their order. let me know if anyone wants to do this with me. i have not ordered bout would be willing to order if someone would do this.if not it is ok i will understand.

9. webhunting.info

yeah, i don't think you can stack codes on that one.

i might. some of the other shopping links that i used to use have upped their friend deal to $25. they used to all be $10. let me look at it tomorrow. i did post the other $25 ones once in here some place. i can bump it or re-post that too.

10. webhunting.info

i'm pretty sure i have ordered in the last two years. i can check my files. so we could do that if i referred you, as long as you haven't ordered.

11. VivaLa$herry

I also ordered the throw lol :kekeke: $10 ahhh :kekeke:

12. AnimalLover216

AnimalLover216 The Bunny Whisperer

I really want this sewing machine lol! I don't want to spend too much money when I already have to pay the shipping too. I already have two of the pink throws (got them when they were free gifts one of the last times), but I'm thinking I should just order another one for the heck of it...:rofl:

13. eyeore65

eyeore65 New Member

if anyone wants to do it just email me and i will send them my email thanks
    the sewing machine would make a great xmas gift but if we could get it for free all the way it would be great.

14. webhunting.info

i'll pm you in a bit. if it's a code they give you though i doubt it'll be stackable.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  15. VivaLa$herry

How are you going about to get if for free??

16. CareBear101

CareBear101 Generous Member

http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/8P...15330&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0&pref=pvp

This is only $1 more than the throw, this is what I will be getting.(I think I am going to do it. $10.98 not bad I think. someone convince me to do it.

17. webhunting.info

she's doing the refer a friend thing for the free $10, and hoping that she can use it on this. actually i did the refer a friend and referred her, since i've shopped there and she hasn't.

18. webhunting.info

19. webhunting.info

nice! i wish those surveys liked me, but most of them don't, lol.

20. VivaLa$herry

21. Lindsey

Lindsey New Member

So did anyone ever find out if the referal code thing works on this??