Boca Java $10 off $10 (FS today only)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Sep 29, 2010.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

hip2save:

has some *HOT* deals you can score! Currently, they are offering up FREE shipping on ANY order today, 9/29 ONLY– no code needed! Plus, you can use coupon code cheggoff to get $10 off ANY order of $10 or more! So as you can imagine, when you combine these promotions, you can score some amazing bargains!

I snagged this Gourmet Cocoa Trio for just $4.88 shipped.
    http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-327858.../Gourmet-Cocoa-Trio/2477&cjsku=GIF-COCOA-TRIO
    It was originally $19.99! My kiddos love hot chocolate, so they’ll be very excited when this arrives. You could also snag this Fall Flavor Coffee Duo set for just $2.95 shipped!
    http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-3278...e/Fall-Flavor-Duo/7505&cjsku=GRP-COF-FALL-DUO
    These are awesome deals, so hurry and order before they sell out!

(Thanks, RTMN and Sara!)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    Register to remove this ad
  3. the.koreans

the.koreans Member

I am currently "TRYING" to checkout.... there servers are slower than 14.4KBPS dial-up

4. webhunting.info

they really are. i finally figured out that the only way to get the code in was to create an account. and i'd swear i had an account there already but it didn't say so. i got the fall duo for $2.98.

5. thj0011

thj0011 Resident Superhero

Taking forever!!!

6. webhunting.info

yeah, i wonder if the free shipping dies at midnight eastern time. and i wonder if you can order twice. at this rate, i'm not gonna find out until tomorrow! gah! now it says my cart is empty.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  7. Smiling Princess

Smiling Princess Active Member

I think the free shipping is over now .i see $7.95 shipping charge :(

8. thj0011

Ditto. Makes me sad because I had my cart ready before 12:00 et. I wish it were based off Central or Pacific.

9. webhunting.info

when i ordered earlier it said the charge but then it credited it below. it's not doing that?

10. thj0011

Not on mine. It shows the discount taken off for the cheggoff code but there is still a shipping charge. It gives me the option to place my order with the order total at $7.95 for shipping.

11. Smiling Princess

Smiling Princess Active Member

No the shipping was not taken off..i refreshed and applied again and now it says $0 ..my order should be $4.88 after the discount so i am not sure to proceed with this or not :dunno:

12. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

$10 promotion is still good but $7.95 shipping is charged now.

13. Sandy

Sandy New Member

I referred mom to get a $10 credit. I then ordered the Cocoa Lover's 4-pack, originally $24.95, on sale for $14.95, minus the $10 with code and they did give me FREE shipping. Total was $4.95 AND I will get a $10 credit for an order I place. Wonder if I will be able to use the $10 code with the $10 credit. I sure hope so!