Biolage- first 500

webhunting.info

Get a jumpstart on your new look for Fall. Be one of the first 500 readers sign up and you’ll receive FREE trial size samples of BIOLAGE Age Rejuvenating Shampoo and Age Rejuvenating Intensive Masque, plus a Cosmo branded compact mirror!

THANK YOU FOR ORDERING YOUR SAMPLE!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER! We have also accepted your subscription for Cosmopolitan and will bill you $15 for 12 issues.

oh i HATE when they do this! i did NOT order the mag. if something was in fine print i didn't see it. but last time this happened i logged in and cancelled immediately. and got confirmation. they tell you to WAIT to cancel so that they HOPE you forget.

Last edited:

Buckeye80

Get a jumpstart on your new look for Fall. Be one of the first 500 readers sign up and you’ll receive FREE trial size samples of BIOLAGE Age Rejuvenating Shampoo and Age Rejuvenating Intensive Masque, plus a Cosmo branded compact mirror!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER! We have also accepted your subscription for Cosmopolitan and will bill you $15 for 12 issues.

oh i HATE when they do this! i did NOT order the mag. if something was in fine print i didn't see it. but last time this happened i logged in and cancelled immediately. and got confirmation. they tell you to WAIT to cancel so that they HOPE you forget.
good thing that i read the main page post, chris said how to not sub to it.

snazzyd

White Rabbit

i know i always freakin do that! its soo annoying! i never get those frees anyway so i dunno y i even bother...

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah its really scummy of them to keep doing that. There are a few mags that do that with contests too :(

register to remove this ad: