Bargain Catalog Outlet $10 off $25 ends 3/18

Kay

Worker Bee
Holy Cow! Web, you have saved me.:h5: I have a rehearsal dinner and a wedding to go to and had no idea of what I was gonna wear.

I found the cutest dress in just the right color of blue (the only requirement for us greeters) for under 12 bucks with this code and... a pair of tall "espresso" jeans and a 3/4 length sleeve jacket (that is soooo cute) for about 5.50 each! With shipping, it was under 30 bucks -- and I'm all taken care of! Yippeeeeeee!:jump:

Thanks!:kiss:

webhunting.info

sounds very cute!! good for you!

i got another code this morning for 30% off one item. it was probably better for you the other way though.

*Here's how to redeem your promo code:
1. Place one or more eligible items in your Shopping Cart.
2. Type the promo code BC19335 into the Promotion Code Box, then click apply.
3. The 30% discount off your highest-priced item will automatically be applied, if eligible.
4. Continue shopping or begin checkout.

Promo code restrictions: offer ends midnight TUESDAY, 3/16/10. Discount is applied to merchandise only, not including shipping, handling or taxes. May not be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers. Offer excludes artwork, items within the "Special Purchases" category, and eBags products. Not applicable to payment of bills or charges. Discount may not be applied to prior purchases, or E-Gift cards. Limited to one offer per customer.

dorkasaur

Why on earth do they use tiny ladies to model plus sized clothing? I'm browsing their clothes and I checked out their size chart, apparently I could wear a small. but I wish they would use models that actually looked like the clothes fit them.

they have some darn good deals, though!

register to remove this ad: