axs

eyeore65

does anyone remember were there was ax body wash cheap that you got for free with the coupons. i have many and wish to use them for my husband please if anyone could help i would be grateful thanks you i have just had a lot on my mind my child is sick with step and we have no insurance and his mouth is swollen and he don't want to eat anything so i can't anything right now sorry :uh:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
.97 trial size at Walmart = free after Q, make sure you have overage covered.

Oh no, poor little guy. I don't think strep will go away on its own - he needs antibiotics. Have you taken him to a doctor?

eyeore65

ya we took them and we used my money for books for college but i was wanting him to get better and not worse. plus they said to top that off his allegery is drining in the back so this sucks :uh:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
That stinks about your book money. Are there no state programs available to you? I know in Illinois ALL children (and mommies) are covered for basics through Health Services.

P.S. Get some of those freezer pops. They are like popsicles. They will feel very good on his throat plus help keep him hydrated.

eyeore65

we are getting them on hosier heath wise as soon as they get it done been waiting almost a month. but other than that we just have to wait. thank good i get financial aid for school so that will help and i will try more grants too but cut class load back this summer and i already have the books so that is good. the bad thing about the popsicles is that he is a picky eater and he eats them for a few mins. and then he is done. so i don't know just keep giving him juice and milk and hope his meds kick in soon. thank you so much for your advice it makes me feel alot better that i have friends on her that will listen to me and not judge me for any reason thank you all so much:kiss:

register to remove this ad: