Anyone Else Get This E-mail From BZZ Agent??

MaehENang

ok im confused lol...i have the twitter for the htc7 but never got anything else from it and this was from the other day, now on this other forum people are signing up like now and getting these free phone and im a tad bit peeved...not that im begging for a free phone or anything hahahha...but when does this confirmation email come??...and who am i suppose too twitter??

if you are looking for the guy who is on twitter, his user id is bzzagentjono. the phone 'campaign' are for bzzagent.com members who qualify and who signed up quickly enough.. i think tmobile users got the hd7 and att users got the other htc phone. bzzagent users received an email invite to the survey to see if they qualified..once qualified, u should have received awelcome email immediately.. hope that helped!

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i believe you can only get the phone if you are a tmobile customer or att customer.. hd7 for tmo, other htc for att... i really want one,.. our contract ends 1/15 but there is no better network to transfer to..

MaehENang

i believe you can only get the phone if you are a tmobile customer or att customer.. hd7 for tmo, other htc for att... i really want one,.. our contract ends 1/15 but there is no better network to transfer to..

That's what I assumed too! My contract doesn't end for another 2 YEARS! :noes: My mytouch slide has been crapping out on me(as soon as I answer the phone, cuts to airplane mode and I lose all reception..phone turns off on its own, texts keep returning to the main menu while I'm in the middle of texting..) and I recently got a replacement and it's still doing the same thing so im very happy and thankful I got this. Wish you got one too Toph :( Maybe someone is willing to trade you that didn't know there is the added data fee! :fingersx:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
That's what I assumed too! My contract doesn't end for another 2 YEARS! :noes: My mytouch slide has been crapping out on me(as soon as I answer the phone, cuts to airplane mode and I lose all reception..phone turns off on its own, texts keep returning to the main menu while I'm in the middle of texting..) and I recently got a replacement and it's still doing the same thing so im very happy and thankful I got this. Wish you got one too Toph :( Maybe someone is willing to trade you that didn't know there is the added data fee! :fingersx:
i hope so, ill take the phone :D

is your mytouch the 4G phone? how is the 4G network? too bad HD7 is just 3G...both phones have poor battery life..

destyne

i have att now but my contract is up at the end of this month and i was considering switching to straigh talk.

MaehENang

i hope so, ill take the phone :D

is your mytouch the 4G phone? how is the 4G network? too bad HD7 is just 3G...both phones have poor battery life..

I have the mytouch slide which is still 3g, I've been told that the 4g network isn't even 4g but I wouldn't know! This phone has bad battery life also. So did my g1. HTC needs to work on that! I hope someone gives you their phone too :)

MaehENang

Verizon seems to have great reception but they're sooo expensive. I've had tmobile since I was in high school, its not always reliable but its cheap! I remember when they had their unlimited text and tmo to tmo and free nights and weekends for 9.99! Oh how I miss those days. Or wish I was a long time tmobile employee lol.
:kekeke:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I have the mytouch slide which is still 3g, I've been told that the 4g network isn't even 4g but I wouldn't know! This phone has bad battery life also. So did my g1. HTC needs to work on that! I hope someone gives you their phone too :)
thanks. i will call tomorrow and demand a good deal on upgrades for extending our contract. :D

Pam i Am

Verizon seems to have great reception but they're sooo expensive. I've had tmobile since I was in high school, its not always reliable but its cheap! I remember when they had their unlimited text and tmo to tmo and free nights and weekends for 9.99! Oh how I miss those days. Or wish I was a long time tmobile employee lol.
:kekeke:
i have used cricKet for about 4 years now..$45 unlimited everything, internet, and no contract....i ALWAYS have reception too (they now have blackberry ($55mo)and android $60 mo) too..i will never go back to contract cell phone service providers!

MaehENang

thanks. i will call tomorrow and demand a good deal on upgrades for extending our contract. :D

Heheh good luck! Ive been a customer for so long, they should just automatically give me their newest phones for free! LOL

Last edited:

MaehENang

i have used cricKet for about 4 years now..$45 unlimited everything, internet, and no contract....i ALWAYS have reception too (they now have blackberry ($55mo)and android $60 mo) too..i will never go back to contract cell phone service providers!

Can you go out of state/city with it? I had it also when I was in high school and at the time it was only limited to city limits and then when they did upgrade to a few surrounding states, they were charging a lot so I just switched to T-Mobile(I had lots of family vacations in Colorado) and haven't switched to any other company since then. I've heard Cricket has upgraded their phones though! They sure did have some crappy 'out of season' phones when I had Cricket(early 2000's)! :rofl:

1SwtWrld

Uggg I have had T-Mobile for years now only because my hubby pays for it and he is cheap lol..he gets Sprint and my daughter and I get crappy T-Mobile, IMO there service is what do they say oh you get what you pay for...but that is just my opinion...I never have reception in my house and sometimes my friends never get my texts and my calls are dropped I love when I sit and Biotch on the phone to them and they probably sit on the phone and are like omgosh it's this chic again why doesn't she just switch my lawdy lol...so If i were all you girls getting this free phone and getting stuck in this contract double think and double think hard about it....Free phone does it really weigh out 2 yr contract with T-Mobile?

1SwtWrld

if you are looking for the guy who is on twitter, his user id is bzzagentjono. the phone 'campaign' are for bzzagent.com members who qualify and who signed up quickly enough.. i think tmobile users got the hd7 and att users got the other htc phone. bzzagent users received an email invite to the survey to see if they qualified..once qualified, u should have received awelcome email immediately.. hope that helped!

Yuppers thanks chicky...I had the campaign but got in 2 late, but I would've taken it for my T-Mobile service considering im stuck with them lol

MaehENang

Yuppers thanks chicky...I had the campaign but got in 2 late, but I would've taken it for my T-Mobile service considering im stuck with them lol

i just renewed my contract so im stuck also but my phone sucks!!! hopefully this phone is better!:fingersx:

MaehENang

"Your BzzKit is on its way
Waiting for your HTC HD7™ BzzKit? Don’t worry, it’s on the way. Once it arrives, let your Facebook friends know you’re excited to try it out!"

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!:rofl::run::h5::bigthumb:

"Your BzzKit is on its way
Waiting for your HTC HD7™ BzzKit? Don’t worry, it’s on the way. Once it arrives, let your Facebook friends know you’re excited to try it out!"

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!:rofl::run::h5::bigthumb:

i got the same e-mail today.can't wait!!!:run::bigthumb:

Pam i Am

Can you go out of state/city with it? I had it also when I was in high school and at the time it was only limited to city limits and then when they did upgrade to a few surrounding states, they were charging a lot so I just switched to T-Mobile(I had lots of family vacations in Colorado) and haven't switched to any other company since then. I've heard Cricket has upgraded their phones though! They sure did have some crappy 'out of season' phones when I had Cricket(early 2000's)! :rofl:

yes cricket is now updated and available in all states...you can see their phones at mycricket.com --i talk, text, go online, check email, and send pics constantly and no worries about counting 'minutes'..lol...and 45$ a month is my plan and no contracts ever...and i get better service than family members with tmobile

MaehENang

yes cricket is now updated and available in all states...you can see their phones at mycricket.com --i talk, text, go online, check email, and send pics constantly and no worries about counting 'minutes'..lol...and 45$ a month is my plan and no contracts ever...and i get better service than family members with tmobile

I wouldn't doubt you get better service than T-Mobile customers! :kekeke: I have horrible service!

register to remove this ad: