Another free mousepad from Artscow

Robyn

anyone read at the end where it says you can earn money for each post you make? Anyone do that?
Also, how do you check the top 25 for the free photo bag?

Last edited:

krissyg89

I didn't even notice the contest and didn't realize I posted a referral link until I read your comment on the main page. I just copied and pasted the link from my browser to share with everyone. I was just looking at the bag, and I'll be very happy if I win it! Right now it looks like I'm leading with the referrals at 342. I think you're in the top 25 right now too Krissy. Hope we both win!
Well this runs until the last of the month... I doubt I'll be in the top 25 by then. :cry:

But I know you'll definitely get it. I think Chris posted your referral link on the main page, so everyone signed up from it, lol. Awesome!

Mishie

Friendly Member
anyone read at the end where it says you can earn money for each post you make? Anyone do that?
Also, how do you check the top 25 for the free photo bag?

Yeah, I do that. You get up to $1 for each item that you share on your facebook page. It's based on how many friends you have on facebook. To get $1, you have to have 300 or more friends on facebook. The items you post are photo items that you designed and purchased (but the free offer items count too). You can post up to 10 items per month (one post per day). The money can be deposited into your paypal account once it reaches $25, or you can use it at any time towards items you order. It's a great deal, especially if you order from them a lot like I do.

To check the top 25 for the free photo bag, log in to artscow and click on "share and shout" in the column on the left. Once you get there, click on "top 25 refer gurus will be rewarded a 100% free shoulder bag."

Mishie

Friendly Member
Well this runs until the last of the month... I doubt I'll be in the top 25 by then. :cry:

But I know you'll definitely get it. I think Chris posted your referral link on the main page, so everyone signed up from it, lol. Awesome!

A lot are clicking on the link on my facebook page too. I have 431 facebook friends. lol

You never know though, you might still be in the top 25.

register to remove this ad: