Another free mousepad from Artscow

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
This is the message I got: "Sorry, this deal only applys to people on Facebook who have 50 friends". :io:

krissyg89

So it says if you refer people, the top 25 people will also get a tote bag. I know two of my friends have already clicked my link. Does anyone know if/how I show up on the list?

Mishie

Friendly Member
There is also a limit of 2000 free mousepads per day.
For those of you having trouble with this, you need to click connect to facebook, then click share and you have to have at least 50 friends on facebook in order for the code to work. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

krissyg89

When you share on facebook, they get notified.

And when you share, you are actually posting a referral link. Mishie now has over 200 referrals! And the top 25 people to refer the most get a free shoulder bag too!

I want it so bad, lol

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
There is also a limit of 200 free mousepads per day.
For those of you having trouble with this, you need to click connect to facebook, then click share and you have to have at least 50 friends on facebook in order for the code to work. Hope that helps!

Limit of 2000 free mousepads.

Mishie

Friendly Member
When you share on facebook, they get notified.

And when you share, you are actually posting a referral link. Mishie now has over 200 referrals! And the top 25 people to refer the most get a free shoulder bag too!

I want it so bad, lol

I didn't even notice the contest and didn't realize I posted a referral link until I read your comment on the main page. I just copied and pasted the link from my browser to share with everyone. I was just looking at the bag, and I'll be very happy if I win it! Right now it looks like I'm leading with the referrals at 342. I think you're in the top 25 right now too Krissy. Hope we both win!

Robyn

how come im getting charged 4.99 for shippings. said 260 something left for today.
never mind, got it!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: