$99 down from $299.99 FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Kamaree, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

$99 down from $299.99 FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-76471-...ch/dp/B000F2JZKO?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwblac07-20

Amazon prime and super saving shipping :)

* Interacts in incredibly realistic ways: Moves head, blinks, swishes tail, and responds when spoken to and touched
    * Over three feet tall; can support a rider weighing up to 80 pounds
    * Loves to be fed and groomed; comes with her own carrot and brush
    * Recommended for ages 4 through 10

Batteries: 6 D batteries required.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
    mrsterrymom and getitfree like this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. VivaLa$herry

VivaLa$herry Chillin Member

OMG my daughter wants this badly DAMN to bad I got all of her xmas presents already this is a great deal!!!!!!!!

4. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

I know, can't beat a $200 savings! It's too bad all the girls in my family are a bit too old for this.

5. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

A review on there says:
    So if anyone does order this make sure you are home and the kids are away when it is expected to arrive :)

6. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

Did you e-mail Amazon about this?

7. rlporath

rlporath New Member

It says on the front page:

Is this a gift? Please note that this item ships in its own packaging and cannot be gift-wrapped or concealed.

8. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

That's not my review :)

Yeah, I just put that in here just in case anyone over looks it. (Because I did haha) Don't want a Christmas surprise ruined by either the child looking at it, or someone stealing it. :)

9. southernladyliz

southernladyliz New Member

awesome find!! just ordered one, shoud be here by Thursday!

10. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Thank you soooo much.. I am getting this! Rep'ed ya.

11. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Got it. Shipping was a bit pricey.. but since the pony was such a good deal, well worth it. I paid 35 for 2-3 day shippping. Thanks again for the post!

12. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

13. cpbchick1

cpbchick1 New Member

Its showing the price at $220. is the deal over???? Oh no!!!

14. getitfree

getitfree New Member

OH MAN!! Well.. I guess that's the way it goes.. I didn't know about the free trial. Dang.. they should put that online at amazon as well..

15. getitfree

getitfree New Member

It shows 220.00 for me too now. Glad I got it right away, but I wish that I had asked on this site about free shipping!

16. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

Sorry getitfree, I didn't think to post the Amazon Prime deal with it. :( I figured most everyone signed up for it when it was originally posted on here. You're kiddo is gonna be soo happy come Christmas morning though! :)

17. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Oh.. that's fine, I meant that Amazon should have put info about the free trial. I really appreciate your post on the deal. Yes, my kids will really like this pony. I hope it arrives by Christmas, but even if it doesn't that's fine because I hadn't even planned on getting them anything else.. until I saw this deal that is. Thanks again for the post! I wonder if it was a mistake, because it is at 220.00 now.

18. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I got an email yesterday.. it was already sent and will be here tomorrow... Thanks so much for the post!

19. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

You're welcome :) I'm glad there were a few who could jump on the deal! :h5:

20. MaehENang

MaehENang New Member

crap, my daughter is currently OBSESSED with ponies! Wish I seen this before Christmas! its up to 302 now!