648 Huggies Wipes For $7 @ Toysrus.com

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Linda, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Linda

Linda New Member

ToysRUs.com: *HOT!* 648 Huggies Wipes for $7

[​IMG]
    Wow! You can currently score a smokin’ HOT deal on Huggies baby wipes! Just head on over to ToysRUs.com and add 3 packages of Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Refill Baby Wipes (216 ct per refill pack) to your cart or you can mix and match with these Huggies Extra Sensitive Refills Wipes (184 ct) or these Huggies Shea Butter Refill Wipes (184 ct).
    They are priced at $6.99… but Toys R Us has a promo running which gets you 3 packages for just $7! That means you’re going to be able to snatch up 648 wipes for only $7! Plus, choose in-store pickup to score FREE shipping. *Note: My local store doesn’t have an in-store pick up option [​IMG] … hopefully some of your stores do have that option. If you have to pay shipping, it kills the deal.

Register to remove this ad
  3. mattymatty26

mattymatty26 New Member

My store doesnt let you pick up in store either, which is weird because i live in a semi-big place....shipping wouldve been almost $19! wont be able to get this deal, BUMMER! vould totally use more wipes with baby #2 on the way! oh well

4. lessoninlove

lessoninlove New Member

my store doesn't let me pick up in store either.....is this available online only or can i go to the store to see if they have this deal?

5. 3bears

3bears Active Member

heading to store now to see if they have the same deal..cross my finger :)

6. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

thank you got it!!!

7. MyEmptyCanvas

MyEmptyCanvas Queen of Freebies

They probably could have let you know over the phone... (depending on the employee... some know NOTHING about the place they work in :rofl:)

8. lauradman

lauradman New Member

You can also do the free trial of the Shop Runner free 2-day shipping. Just be sure to cancel it!

9. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

or order a small thing that's expensive and return in store?

10. Christina

Christina Wildlife Loving Member

Holy Mackeral! Nice deal.

11. maggie6872

maggie6872 New Member

3 for $7 deal is dead on the website