50 Fresh Spray Roses for $19.99 Shipped!

Linda

50 Fresh Spray Roses for $19.99 Shipped!

This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, January 25th, 2010 at 12:23 pm.

flow1-273x300.jpg

Wow! If you still need an idea for a Valentines Day gift or any gift for that matter, then I may have the deal for you! Currently, 1800Flowers.com is offering up an awesome deal! You can get 50 fresh Spray Roses for just $19.99 Shipped! …And remember that’s for 50 roses shipped! Deals like this don’t come along too often, so I would definitely jump on this one before they sell out!
Follow these direction:

• Add these 50 Fresh Spray Rose blooms to your cart for $24.99
  • Start the checkout process and choose the date you want these shipped. You can choose quite a few dates in February to score FREE shipping!
  • On the final checkout page enter promotion code fb20–which will get you an additional 20% off!
  • Your final cost will be just $19.99 shipped for 50 Fresh Spray Roses!
Side note–the promotion code will not be applied if you go through a cash back site. I tried to go through Ebates and it did not work, so make sure to go through the link provided above.
You can use your fresh rewards pass on this if you have any!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Arent they!! And yeah thats the only way I would get some too! its called Bad bf Syndrome..lol

brighten27

The promotion code you entered is not valid for any of the items in your shopping cart ... when I used the fb20

I still ordered though.. THANKS!

webhunting.info

This special offer cannot be combined with Promotion Codes. Click here for gifts that can accept Promotion Codes (Shipping Fee will apply).

http://ww12.1800flowers.com/collection.do?dataset=10183

*Offer ends 1/28/2010 or while supplies last.
See Terms of Offer for further details.

Free Service charge applicable on select florist fulfilled gifts delivered within the United States. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping charge applicable on select gifts delivered via direct shipping by common carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) delivered within the continental United States only. Upgraded shipping options are available for an additional shipping charge. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping or No Service Charge offer is valid on select products only.
Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion codes.

register to remove this ad: