$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

oh man..my fingers were flying and shooting sparks and the keyboard was smokin'...lol :kekeke:....

2. jenwinswim

jenwinswim Member

I am getting the message Promotion Code not applied.
    Promotion Code is either expired or invalid. Do you have to log into their site to get it to work.

3. quin208

quin208 New Member

i hope this stuff comes in time for xmas or i'm in trouble lol

4. tracee2

tracee2 New Member

Is this deal still good?

5. jackie221

jackie221 Sunshine Member

It expired at Midnight ET Dec 11th

6. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

this deal has ended :)

7. scmommy

scmommy New Member

Can I ask what the heck you guys mean by reps?...

jackie221 likes this.
  8. jackie221

if you look to the left... where it has jackie221 or in your case scmommy... at the bottom of that box you will see a circle (green if the person is online) then I think that next symbol is scales ie scales of justice? then a "yield sign"... well if you click the middle symbol/scales you have the opportunity to "rep" someone. That is about all I can tell you about it. :)

9. jackie221

I just repped you scmommy lol

10. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Deal is dead since last night for those asking

Rep means reputation.. if someone finds a good deal you should add to their reputation bu clicking on their rep button on the post..
    Dang, I should have like 20000 reps and I dont.. :kekeke:
    rep me on all my deals please :xmasgrin:

Scubabobby likes this.
  11. helobuff

helobuff New Member

:noes:: I know what you mean.. I went to their site tonight and it I checked my orders, all of them all 12 of them say in process.. :kekeke: You know their site got slammed with probably 20,000 orders in a matter of one day..:uh: give them some time to process them. Heck, if they dont come in time you can always just tell them there was a shipping problem and they will get it when it arrives.. Kings day is January 6th.. you can give it to them then.. :bowrofl:

12. dcprechtl

dcprechtl New Member

does anyone else get items ordered 2? All of my orders say 2 under items ordered

13. quin208

quin208 New Member

yeah all my orders say in process too. i know they are probably super slammed but they better come by xmas. it will be super embarrassing on xmas morning when the ppl i bought gifts for have nothing to open lol

14. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I only got one order confirmation that said it was back ordered.. and that was clearly stated that it would come after christmas.. but thats ok.. it was for me anyway.. :naughty:

15. getitfree

getitfree New Member

I don't think it is working any longer. Oh well.

Promotion Code not applied.
    Promotion Code is either expired or invalid.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  16. PICKELFIEND12

PICKELFIEND12 New Member

They count your coupon that you use as an item.

17. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

Anyone get anything saying their order has shipped?

18. nitadawn

nitadawn New Member

Mine says "In Process"
    so hmmm, do hope it gets here for Christmas!

19. scmommy

scmommy New Member

Thanks so much for posting this helobuff!:jump::wavey:

20. helobuff

helobuff New Member

You are so welcome! :xmasgrin: I am also hoping the get here in time for christmas.. we ordered before the 17th.. most stores say order before the 17th to make sure you get them in time for christmas. We were way ahead of that schedule (I think they say that because the 17th is also free ship day online and they get slammed with orders that day).. Mine are still in process.. hopefully soon we hear something.. I hope they are smart and put all 12 orders of mine in one box though.. I dont want to piss off my UPS guy.. :naughty: