$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 11, 2010.

1. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Onestopplus.com
    $5 off $5 code is CHNEG5

I placed five orders already.. site just went down..\
    Keep in mind to look under the stocking stuffers.. just search for them..
    I got a coat for $4.99 shipped, a cuddler blanket(snuggie and a gift bag) $1.98 shipped, a tunic $3.17 shipped.. Woot! HOT HOT HOT :run:

Same deal is going at Chadwicks.co
    same code too! CHNEG5

Merry Christmas :xmasgrin: Look for slippers, look for bras ($9.99 -5 =$4.99 shipped.. NOT GOOD ON HOME ITEMS!!

quin208, rocksprite and Josie101 like this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. helobuff

helobuff New Member

4. helobuff

helobuff New Member

5. helobuff

helobuff New Member

6. helobuff

helobuff New Member

7. helobuff

helobuff New Member

8. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

its runnin slow for me right now

9. helobuff

helobuff New Member

Yes.. takes a while.. I am at chadwicks trying to see what they have for deals and cant get the pages to load either..

10. helobuff

helobuff New Member

If you order something expensive and want more off.. use code CHFRIEND I think it gives 40% off..

11. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

Thanks! I ordered a t-shirt and a nightshirt for myself. Two orders, less than $5 total!

I was about to order another nightshirt but they are all out of the ones I already ordered, lol

12. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Got the coat for gramma. Thanks! So, what's the Chadwick's deal?

13. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

I ordered a hat that I wanted that was 10 dollars. With the coupon it was 5 shipped. I didn't really see anything else I couldn't live without.

14. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member

15. Josie101

Josie101 New Member

Thanks helobuff! I got some fantastic deals! :h5: I also gave you rep for this money saving post! :h5:

16. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

ive ordered a suede comforter..and now ordering zebra slippers

17. candy

candy Miss Congeniality

Thank you helobuff- I got a cute sleep shirt for 2.99:jump:

18. Scubabobby

Scubabobby New Member

Drats could never find where to enter code

19. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

Went ahead and got the comforter for 1.99 shipped. I figured that if I don't end up wanting it, I can donate it.

20. quin208

quin208 New Member

i'm afraid to order from them with this coupon code. they are affiliated with womanswithin and i remember the last time we all used their coupon code they ended up sending us paper bills cuz they said the coupon code was a mistake.

21. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

i think you'd be safe with this one. i've ordered from them for years with no problems using codes. that $50 off $50 was just a strange deal. i wouldn't touch that one. somebody obviously hijacked that code from somewhere it wasn't meant to be taken. never seen them post a $50 off $50 ever.

that throw, a bunch of us (another forum) ordered that a few years ago and they ended up saying they substituted. it was paper thin, not like the pic. i gave mine to the cats and one other lady used hers for the dog cage.