$5 cookbooks from Taste of Home

Sandy

Reimann Publications is the book /magazine publisher who produces this magazine and they are located here in the Milwaukee area. Every year they have a tent sale and I can get their cookbooks for $1.00-2.00! Great gifts. They have a ton of other stuff too.

Sandy

Awww, I wish you two lived here. We could go to the tent sale together. They have all sorts of things at the sale, clothes, books, magazines, kitchen stuff. It's a fun sale and I get really great deals.

momofbee

Here's a code if you order T0170

I ordered 1 book and it took 10% off and gave me free shipping so my total was $4.50!

Smiley

Reimann Publications is the book /magazine publisher who produces this magazine and they are located here in the Milwaukee area. Every year they have a tent sale and I can get their cookbooks for $1.00-2.00! Great gifts. They have a ton of other stuff too.

Cool! I went to Dollar Tree and got 3 cookbooks originally priced $20+ for $1 each! (wonder why they were a dollar each?) But, they have healthy recipes for people who are planning on losing weight... Hmm.. I read a little bit and some stuff sound yummy...

Nice find, childuvnyte!

Last edited:

lilwecky

:bowdown: I am sooooo jealous! My mom and I love that magazine! :bowdown:

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I just got my order and they had left out a book. So I called customer service, and she tells me she will resend it. After trying to sell me something else, tells me that it is out of stock! So I then had to go back to the website and figure out another book. Bad thing is that the one I wanted is still on the website!

register to remove this ad: