4GB USB Santa drive free after signup new members or $5 +Free SH

helobuff

OK.. suppose to be $10 if your not a member.. so sign up first.. wait for your email.. then its $5, write a review on something, then wait for the email to come with a $5 off coupon for your review you submitted.
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/mclub.asp?px=FT&scriteria=MClubLP Sign up

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SKUSearch_v3.asp?px=DS&scriteria=BA36494&pagetitle=PQI

Santa drive :xmas:

I joined but didnt get the coupon.. hmm, still wiating..
I wrote a review on this flash drive.. You get a coupon for every review for $5. Takes up to three days for it to come.. when it comes I will order this myself..great for those christmas pics to give people!!

Last edited:

laurelnev

That is just too cute, and $5 for a 4 gb drive is not bad. Joined and did not get the coupon either, but bit the bullet and paid the $5 before this site sends them into "back order" or "out of stock" status.

Besides...I just think I figured out what to get my geeky BIL...

okbrawd

That is just too cute, and $5 for a 4 gb drive is not bad. Joined and did not get the coupon either, but bit the bullet and paid the $5 before this site sends them into "back order" or "out of stock" status.

Besides...I just think I figured out what to get my geeky BIL...

Yeah i didnt get the coupon either. Its so cute i dont want to pass it up though only thing that worries me is my 4 year old will think its his :kekeke:

helobuff

Yeah, I didnt get the coupon either.. but .. I wrote a review and it could take up to three days to get the coupon.. I think paying $5 and free shipping is a good deal for this.. and your right.. they will go OOS in no time with everyone hitting their site. Great for stocking stuffers or to give the grandparents with all the XMAS pics on them.. or some Christmas Music! Something cool.. great stocking stuffer too!

toniasdeals

I signed up and got the confirmation, when I went back to the site it said....

$5 OFF Product Review Coupons
Receive a $5 OFF of any $25 purchase Coupon for every approved "product review" submitted.

Is this a special offer on a certain product review? IF it is it's gonna be a great deal thanks! I'll keep poking around.

helobuff

I signed up and got the confirmation, when I went back to the site it said....

$5 OFF Product Review Coupons
Receive a $5 OFF of any $25 purchase Coupon for every approved "product review" submitted.

Is this a special offer on a certain product review? IF it is it's gonna be a great deal thanks! I'll keep poking around.

Yes.. it is the coupon you will get .. but it takes a couple of days for them to review your product review before they publish it.. if its worthy according to them you get a $5 coupon.. so you can get something free ($5 item with it) like several of these as stocking stuffers.. great deal at this price.

helobuff

I got mine too.. but its for $5 off $25.. not just $5 off.. still a great price for $5 with free shipping..

laurelnev

My e-mail said:
"Thank you for being an exclusive member of our (M)Club Program! With the holiday season upon us, we know that every dollar counts this season! That is why mwave is sending you a $5 OFF store coupon for use in the month of December! There is no minimum purchase and no strings attached. "

Mine expires 12/31 though. Wonder why the difference?

Subject read "MWave Exclusive M Club Promotion". Maybe check your spam folder?

register to remove this ad: