3 for .99 Nexxus Volumizing Spray Gel

Kamaree

HOT!! 3 for .99 Nexxus Volumizing Spray Gel

Nexxus Lavish Body Volumizing Spray Gel is on sale for .99 Medco has a coupon for $3 off 3. Makes 3 Free just pay shipping which is 99 cents!! :jump:

http://www.medcohealthstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=265203

Click the link on that page that says "Buy 3 Nexxus products & save $3!" Scroll down find the volumizing spray for .99 add 3, check the box beside it, then scroll down to add to cart..

This is on another forum that rapes deals like this so hurry!! :D

Last edited:

harleybella

Thanks soooo much!! Normally these deals are gone when i get to them!! I had to get mine shipped to my moms house cause shipping was $10 out here but i figured she could just stick them in the next box she sends me!!!

Kamaree

Mine was canceled also. It's the idiots who order insane amounts who ruin great deals.. Ah well, there's always the next one! :)

Last edited:

Kamaree

Doesn't discount the fact that many great deals are ruined by greedy idiots.

I knew this one was pricing error, because medco is good about sending out cheap items that aren't pricing errors. :)

Josie101

Mine was canceled also. It's the idiots who order insane amounts who ruin great deals.. Ah well, there's always the next one! :)

Doesn't discount the fact that many great deals are ruined by greedy idiots.

I knew this one was pricing error, because medco is good about sending out cheap items that aren't pricing errors. :)

Kamaree, in my opinion we are all guilty of being greedy when it comes to these deals of FREE or almost free offers that come up like this.Do you remember a couple months back with the P&G e-store offers that toph posted? Well, correct me if i'm wrong but you stated in that thread that you placed an order for you & one for your brother for 15 of the febreze room sprays that were incorrectly priced at $0. So WE are ALL guilty of being just a little greedy. :) i'm just sayin'....

Kamaree

I placed ONE order for myself, and ONE for my brother (because I sign him up for deals, he is usually working when the good ones come out). I don't see one order being greedy in comparison to 30!! There are people who place 10 or more orders of multiple items just to make a profit.. I made no profit off of my one order or his.. In fact I gave most of those sprays away to many different people, and my brother took most of his up to his work to put in the bathrooms, seeing how febreze is the type of spray they normally buy. If anything, I was promoting Febreze, not profiting.

If I placed more than one order for myself or my brother, then yes, I would say I was greedy.. But one order each does not make me greedy at all. :)

register to remove this ad: