250 Free Best Buy Reward Zone points

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by chris, Apr 26, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

What's Best Buy Reward Zone?

4. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

5. chrisman

chrisman New Member

anyone receive this yet? i was at best buy the other day and remembered this

6. Lily2614

Lily2614 Mom to the Max

no, it said 6-8 weeks and I think it has only been 2

7. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
    Thank you for creating a Shutterfly Share site. Below please find your 250 Best Buy®
    Reward Zone® program points worth $5 in reward certificates at Best Buy. Reward certificates are good towards your next purchase at Best Buy stores or Bestbuy.com.
    Your Best Buy Reward Zone code is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your points will take up to 7 days to show up in your Best Buy Reward Zone account.

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]To claim your points, please go to www.MyRZ.com/Claim, select “Shutterfly” from the drop down menu and enter the code (above). This offer is limited to one code per Reward Zone account. Each code can only be used once so please protect your code. This code expires at 11:59pm CST on June 1st, 2011 .
    [/FONT]

8. gato

gato Member

Anybody else having problems redeeming your code? I get this error message when trying to:

E108: Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.

9. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

same problem.. ill try again later..

10. gato

gato Member

Now it has been credited. With that one I am up to $40, time to go shopping.