$25 Credit at ideeli plus Designer Brands at up to 80% Off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by imjustagirl, Dec 13, 2010.

1. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member

I could sign up, but I didn't see a credit in the account

2. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

FYI..went to place an order to see if the $25 credit showed up. It put two $1 holds on my credit card and I did not even submit the order. That sucks. It will come off(in 10 days) but I don't think they should be able to put ANY hold on you cc UNLESS u order.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!

3. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

What brand of coffee press did you get? I'd really like to get one, also. There are so many "brands" listed on websites now that I'm not always sure which are just clothing and which are kitchenware or electronics or jewelry, etc. If the website doesn't sort the brands by category then I have to click on each brand to see what items it offers, and that can take a while.

4. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

yes. credit takes awhile to show up

5. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member

You're right, the credit is in there now!! Awesome!

6. mommyeiland

mommyeiland New Member

How long did it take?

7. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

about 2-5 business days i think

8. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member

Yes, it has been at least a few days. It does say it will expire by December 29th, though, so I'll have to make sure to get on there before then.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl New Member

- After I signed up, next day I got e mail telling me about their " mid night sale" So I jump on it with the sale. Have not receive the product yet, Coffee press I ordered, I paid no attention to details. I was glad that I found something at the right price.
    The radio clock was on sale for $19 - $25 = $2 that I have to pay total. Credit you get will pay for shipping also.
    Not sure if you can find it again, the sale and merchant are vary like One king Lane.com

10. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member

I just got a cami/thong set and a tube bra for only $3 shipped. I hope they fit :) And it let me pay with my visa and still use the credit, so not sure the citicardis a requirement. We'll see if they ship it after the payment begins to process.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  11. mimay

mimay New Member

I sent them an email after signing up through the link originally posted here. They posted my $25 credit within 4 hours!! Impressive!

Unfortunately s&h is almost $10 which eats up the $25. It's still a fantastic deal if you find something you wanted to get anyway.

Thank you for posting this!!!

and yes, I used my Citi credit card.

12. maggie6872

maggie6872 New Member

got 2 kitchenaid poultry shears for $2.95 shipped........
    ($9 each=$18 + 9.95 shipping-$25 credit) Nice deal! Thanks!

Also saw some melissa and doug toys on there today, but I am all done shopping for kids!